The S2000 is a professional and user-expandable studio sampler. The base S2000 model comes with 2MB sample memory which can be expanded to 32MB. Sampling specs are variable from 22kHz to 44.1kHz sample rates in stereo or mono and at 16- or 8-bit resolutions. All the necessary edit tools are here: time comp/exp, tune, pitch shift, truncate, looping, key placement, velocity effects and more. Up to 32 voices of polyphony, complete MIDI implementation, a built-in disk drive and a SCSI interface prepare this sampler for any situation.
Upgrade the S2000 as your needs grow. Up to eight outputs, digital I/O, four effects processors, expanded filters, EQ, and alternate internal disk storage mediums can be added to the S2000 making it more and more like an S3200 series sampler. The S2000's only fallback is its small LCD display screen, but that can be bypassed via an external editor. The S2000 makes the perfect entry-level studio quality sampler that can grow with you into a very professional instrument. It is used by Moby, Underworld, and The Avalanches.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.