VSE Partners with Novation in Exciting Giveaway
Post date:Wed, 11/01/2017 - 12:10
We have partnered with Novation to offer a very exciting giveaway to our readers. Enter now to stand a chance to win a Novation Circuit Mono Station.
Novation needs no introduction in the synth-community. A leader in the music-making industry, this brand is known for its high-quality products and a rich heritage spanning almost thirty years. Novation has brought us the Nova, Bass Station, the K-station and many other excellent synthesizers that have been enjoyed by many of our users and consistently earned high user ratings on our site. As a thank you to the community for your continued support, Novation is giving away a Circuit Mono Station.
The Circuit Mono Station is a paraphonic analogue synthesizer that originates from the Novation Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit.
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters.
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB.
- Three distortion modes: classic Bass Station, new fuzz or a mixture of both.
- Monophonic and paraphonic modes with individual glide control.
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing.
- Load and save up to 64 patches on the device.
- Three sequencer tracks: two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer.
- CV, Gate and modulation outputs for controlling separate hardware. Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. Modulate, evolve and process your source through the audio input.
- The ability to backup patches and sessions with Components.
ENTER NOW BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW:
If the form above doesn't display correctly, please use the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/G30kC0OXpTCpl0OD2