Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
- Active Member
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:52 pm
- Real name: Philip
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:22 am
- Location: Lusitania
- Gear: BitOne,DX7II, M-1000, ESQm, Procussion, NanoSynth, VL1, P2500, K5000R, FS1r, JX-3P, Ju-60,HR-16, CZ1000, RX-5,K2600S, Nord G1r, G2, XL-7, Shuthri-1
I'd never seen or heard of that model before, but my conclusion from what little I could find online is that it is a monophonic analog synth with multi-mode filter and aftertouch aimed at Japanese schools - all front panel lettering is in Japanese.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 3147
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 3:08 am
- Location: Docking Bay 94 (Dallas, TX)
- Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape
Return to General Synthesizers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: chipaudette, Soul_Processor and 5 guests