Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Xplorer is a new real time editor for the Oberheim Xpander & Matrix-12. It was released some days ago.
Informations, demos and more here: http://xplorer-editor.com
Unleash the power of your synth !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm
Wow, I can download this and pretend I own a mighty Matrix 12, and make wowowow sounds with my mouth
In all seriousness though, this looks great. Might have to bite the bullet and get it, though I've never found editing my Xpander difficult.
Do you even post on vse bro?
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 3240
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:55 pm
- Location: Cincinnati
- Gear: Two persimmon modulators and a frequency adjudicator.
- Band: Ruff in the jungle
in all seriousness, this is really amazing...I think I must have to buy this, open up soo many doors and possibilities!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:45 am
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:26 pm
- Gear: 1 Japanese, a young German, an old Brit and 2 fat Americans.
But the Xpander and Matrix-12 already have hands on control, so what's the use of this?
- Expert Member
- Posts: 1066
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:28 pm
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Real name: Carl
- Gear: Prophet-5, Prophet VS, Pro-One, Moog Prodigy, ARP Axxe, Korg PolySix, Roland D-50
- Band: ArtWithHeart
They aren't 1 knob per function like some synths... Anyway I beta-tested the editor with my Matrix-12 and found it handy to have...
- Active Member
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Return to General Synthesizers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Aaron2, chimney chop, ppg_wavecomputer, stephen and 11 guests