Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
I'm gasing a Ensoniq TS-10 and for what says in the vse page it can read ASR-10 disks,
does it have a ASR-10 inside?
and how good is the TS-10?
Last edited by vcs3
on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:22 am
- Location: Lusitania
- Gear: BitOne,DX7II, M-1000, ESQm, Procussion, NanoSynth, VL1, P2500, K5000R, FS1r, JX-3P, Ju-60,HR-16, CZ1000, RX-5,K2600S, Nord G1r, G2, XL-7, Shuthri-1
it can't *sample* but it can load and play back samples. You can even build your own transwaves. Its sound is similar to the VFX and SD-1.
- Posts: 2602
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Real name: Unpronounceable
- Gear: Ensoniq SD-1/32,SQR,VFX,ESQm
Virus Indigo, M3-61 , MS2000BR, Volca Bass
Emu XL-7, Matrix 6r
TG-33, K3m, Blofeld, Micron, Mopho, Bass Station II
- Band: Eridani V
Return to General Synthesizers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], monolith and 11 guests