Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 721
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:36 pm
- Location: UK
- Gear: Some synths, guitars, effects & circuit bent bongos
- Band: Klangzeit
wow zillion looks pretty cool, now anyone with no music talent can make up awesome synth riffs!
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:38 am
- Location: olympia washington
- Real name: ryan
- Gear: v synth, little phatty2, jx10, kiwi106, jx 305, jv2080x's8, k2600, ion, micron, evolver, tetra, x station, ultra nova, bass station2
- Band: sesame street gangsters
what i liked of the Zillion was the capability to do live midi reversing in time, a feature that i found only in the yamaha an200 (i think the dx200 got this too)...if you know other machines do that tell me please...
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 1:56 pm
I was just thinking that I'd like to hear the jp4 arp swinging. I imagine that it's possible.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 839
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:36 pm
The Zillion seems like a fun tool. Might have to pick one up.
"MTV's gaudy overexuberance contributed to the trivialization of the one thing it had been initiated to support, music" - Rik Millhouse
- Active Member
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:21 pm
- Location: SOS - Substance over Style
Return to General Synthesizers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bitexion and 7 guests