A forum for comparing two or more synths against each other. Also known as "versus" threads.
which is more versatile? and a better overall synth?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:36 am
i would probably say the NM is more versatile. but better overall is subjective to you're use
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 3317
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 am
- Location: Sydney, australia.(I moved)
- Real name: Steve
- Gear: Lasers (ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ωส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)
- Band: none currently
I would say the Nord to be way more versatile, at least the G2 is the most versatile synth I've ever had and I think it doesn't have a huge amount of new modules when compared to the original one.
- Active Member
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:47 pm
- Location: Marinha Grande, Portugal / Oslo, Norway
Return to Synth Shootouts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests