A forum for comparing two or more synths against each other. Also known as "versus" threads.
I'm thinking of buying one of these.Which one do you think is better?
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 pm
Well, what kind of music do you make, what will you be using it for, etc etc etc
Right off the bat I can tell you that the Nord Lead 4 won't really offer you much that the Nord Lead 2x can't give you aside from some effects and PCM waveforms.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 2201
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 am
- Location: Anaheim, CA
- Gear: CS6x, EX5r, Supernova II, Indigo II, Nord Lead 2x M1r, TX802, Live 9, iMac MC309XX/A
It's not a fair fight- one is a polyphonic digital synth, the other a mono analog. I'd do a bit more research before landing on either of these two. Having both would make a good synth base.
Bassist, synth junkie
Rick N Boogie
- Active Member
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:45 pm
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Real name: Alan
- Gear: MEK/Blofeld/Phatty/Mopho/JP08/ER1
Basses/synth fx galore
- Band: no.one.won
Return to Synth Shootouts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests