1. What is you budget? Unsure. But probably in the 400-500 range.
2. What are you into? (music, sounds, etc) 80's synth music (Duran Duran) and anything with weird sounding synthesizers and foreign music.
3. Live, studio, or personal home use? Personal home.
4. Level of synth expertise? (beginner, intermediate, etc) intermediate
5. List what gear you already have. Casio CTK-6200, Casio CTK-1100 for its vocal bass sound, RadioShack LK-1161 for its auto accompaniment (I have not thought about getting a drum machine, I would rather use an auto accompaniment keyboard for drums).
I wish I could get something with (preferably polyphonic, but I don't think monophonic is so bad) type of sounds. So mainly leads and stabs.