1. What is you budget? Unsure. But probably in the 600>__ range.
2. What are you into? (music, sounds, etc) 80's synth music (Duran Duran) and anything with weird sounding synthesizers and foreign music.
3. Live, studio, or personal home use? Personal home.
4. Level of synth expertise? (beginner, intermediate, etc) intermediate
5. List what gear you already have. Casio CTK-6200 for sampling into iPad, CTK-3000 for sampling into iPad, Yamaha PSR-e443 for sounds that can be tweaked without menu diving, iPad with softsynths (Xewton Music Studio, FL Studio w Minisynth, Core Synth HD, Sunrizer, a lot more) for songs.
I wish I could get something with 80's electro-funk/funk/R&B/freestyle (preferably polyphonic, but I don't think monophonic is so bad) type of sounds. So mainly leads, basses, pads, comp synths and stabs. I like 80's electro. Sounds I am looking for would be something with modulation wheel/button/lever (like Roland products).