POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY / CRAIGSLIST LISTINGS HERE!!!

A forum for discussing the pros & cons of buying a particular synth and for advice on buying synthesizers.

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby garranimal » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Z wrote:BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE (sort of):

$385 BUY IT NOW!


What's up with that shipping by adding "thick pieces of wood"? I say the guy could just ship them separately, should be about the same price.
User avatar
garranimal
Expert Member
Expert Member
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:57 pm
Location: Oklahoma City
Band: G-Strom Electro

Advertisement:

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Z » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:22 am

garranimal wrote:
Z wrote:BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE (sort of):
$385 BUY IT NOW!


What's up with that shipping by adding "thick pieces of wood"? I say the guy could just ship them separately, should be about the same price.


I think the seller is talking about the wood boards on the bottom of the Junos that the PCB's and such are attached to, rather than plastic.

Did anyone here get them?
User avatar
Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 3:08 am
Location: Docking Bay 94 (Dallas, TX)
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Zonkout » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am

Wish I had.
________________________________________
I own some key boards and rhythmic boxes.
User avatar
Zonkout
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:32 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Gear: Salad Shooter, Flowbee, Marsona 1200, Jetta TDI, Original Jams, VCR
Band: Low Red Center

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Stalfosia » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:47 am

TR-707/TR-727... original Roland adapters... (9 of them, as I type this)
These can be hard to find...
so, if you've wanted an original adapter for your 707/727 machine... here's your chance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIG-Roland-120-VAC ... 1|294%3A50

User avatar
Stalfosia
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:24 pm
Location: KY, USA
Gear: :)

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby space6oy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:15 am

nice, thanks! i can't find one of mine...
has a few M-64c cartridges too.


Stalfosia wrote:TR-707/TR-727... original Roland adapters... (9 of them, as I type this)
These can be hard to find...
so, if you've wanted an original adapter for your 707/727 machine... here's your chance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIG-Roland-120-VAC ... 1|294%3A50

User avatar
space6oy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5915
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:29 am
Location: stuck in ohio.
Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby jupiter8 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 pm

hfinn wrote:
TRANSISTOR FACE wrote:So I wake up this morning to find this:

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sel ... Z135461468

And I quickly send an e-mail to receive this as a response:

Hi,


Thanks for your inquiry. The price is $1800 , it is in perfect condition as you can see in the pictures. The price is low because i am in need of some money QUICK (some bussines issues) and i would like to have a quick sale at this price. I am located in England and a friend of mine told me to sell this on the Canada market because i might sell it quick there. I would pay for shipping and insurance to Canada. If you are interested to buy it we can use eBay to make the deal safe and quick.

Let me know what you have in mind.


Respectfully



:( :( :( I was ready to jump in the car and go out and grab it.


that was my ad and pictures he is using.

I just saw that ad here in Sweden of all places. Scam on an international level.
http://www.vendolin.se/Annonce_Detail.a ... id=5659744
jupiter8
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Electroluver » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 am

The pics are amazing.
User avatar
Electroluver
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Gear: MS-20, M-500, Polysix, PAiA 4700, ROL309, C64 MSSIAH, JX8P, K2000J, SY-1010.
Band: DJ NAMELESS

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Phollop Willing PA » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:39 pm

jupiter8 wrote:
hfinn wrote:
TRANSISTOR FACE wrote:So I wake up this morning to find this:

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sel ... Z135461468

And I quickly send an e-mail to receive this as a response:

Hi,


Thanks for your inquiry. The price is $1800 , it is in perfect condition as you can see in the pictures. The price is low because i am in need of some money QUICK (some bussines issues) and i would like to have a quick sale at this price. I am located in England and a friend of mine told me to sell this on the Canada market because i might sell it quick there. I would pay for shipping and insurance to Canada. If you are interested to buy it we can use eBay to make the deal safe and quick.

Let me know what you have in mind.


Respectfully



:( :( :( I was ready to jump in the car and go out and grab it.


that was my ad and pictures he is using.

I just saw that ad here in Sweden of all places. Scam on an international level.
http://www.vendolin.se/Annonce_Detail.a ... id=5659744


I wish someone would shut this guy down tout suite. I wonder how many people he's ripped off already.

Edit: I reported the Montreal ad to Kijiji.
MOOGSig: Voyager/Theremin, ROLAND: JP8000/MC505/MC50/SH1000/Octapad1/RE 20, CASIO VLtone, KORG: Kronos73/Prophecy/MS2000R/Kaos Pad2/D3200/D888/SDD4000/M3, BOSS SP202/DR110, YAMAHA:CS40M/QX7/WX7/QY10, ARP Exp, MACBETH M5, FR ORB, SONNET, ALESIS SR18
User avatar
Phollop Willing PA
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Gear: Korg, Moog, Roland, Alesis, ARP, Yamaha, Future Retro

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby otto » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 pm

There is an EDP gnat over at noisebug for $600. More than I would pay for one but I know they are rare and collectible, so if you've been looking for one, there ya go.
hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
User avatar
otto
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Utah

EMU Drumulator Drumcomputer

Postby intercorni » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 am

PPG Wave 2.2 | 2x PPG Waveterm A | PPG PRK | Roland Jupiter-6 | Waldorf Microwave I | Elka Rhapsody 610 | Moog Polymoog | Minimoog Model D | Casio FZ1 | Hell Modular Synthesizer
http://www.myspace.com/lustobjekt
User avatar
intercorni
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Location: Hamburg / Germany
Band: Lustobjekt

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby plikestechno » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 am



Will probably be gone by morning. These things have become crazy popular all of a sudden. Best offer too.
Serge/ModcanA/Frac/MOTM Modular/Blippoo Box/Andromeda/Jupe6Eur/OctaveCatSRM/CZ1/SEIV/Pro Soloist/Korg770/Juno60/MultimanS/Minibrute/Microbrute/Anamono/Little Deformer/Integra7/MicrowaveXT/Syncussion/FS1R/Weevil2012/Microkorg/Xoxio/MC202/JD990/MKS50/TX816.
plikestechno
Active Member
Active Member
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Gear: Lots. See sig.

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby sensorium » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:53 pm



Really? I hope this isn't a trend. Don't these normally fetch $500-$600?
User avatar
sensorium
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Z » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 am

Here's something you don't see everyday
User avatar
Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 3:08 am
Location: Docking Bay 94 (Dallas, TX)
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Gianni » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm

sensorium wrote:

Really? I hope this isn't a trend. Don't these normally fetch $500-$600?



HOLY ****!

I remember those selling for $400! And I was clueless when i saw a couple go for $800....
User avatar
Gianni
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:55 pm

Re: POST ANY INTERESTING EBAY AUCTIONS HERE!!!

Postby Z » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Not an electronic instrument, but worth posting:

Home Made Blue Man Group Bass Tubulum
User avatar
Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 3:08 am
Location: Docking Bay 94 (Dallas, TX)
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer's Guide

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests