Access Virus TI2 - Really?

A forum for discussing the pros & cons of buying a particular synth and for advice on buying synthesizers.

Re: Access Virus TI2 - Really?

Postby richradio2001 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi,

Eeek!

Not sure - I'm a bit of a noob - I've currently got a Roland Gaia (amongst other different types of keyboards) which has been my first VA synth and I have loved it! Hence why I'm looking to upgrade to something really meaty.

On that basis maybe I should just go for the TI and work to understand fully as I may find it's perfectly suited to my needs - I guess it will hold it's value for a while anyway so I could always sell on if I do find myself limited in some way.....
richradio2001

Advertisement:

Postby rob_lee » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:51 pm

You can't go wrong with a TI mate. Its a good investment IMO. I'm using mine right now along with the Mopho X4 as midi controller. The TI sound is very nice indeed. Hope you find one soon ;-)

Rob
rob_lee
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: The field “Gear” is too long, a maximum of 150 characters is allowed.
Band: Rob Lee

Postby ninja6485 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:14 pm

The Ti 1 also has the atomozer, and updated effects. Not sure of the specifics, but you can read about them by researching the latest software update. The update also gave it a few more envelopes...it just keeps getting better!
This looks like a psychotropic reaction. No wonder it's so popular...
ninja6485
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Virus Ti, Jx-8p, Juno 60, Radias, Maschine, 101,303,606,707,727,808,909, odyssey, mirage, akai s5K/s2K/s1k, drumtraks, esi4k,M1R, rx5, fizmo,d50
Band: Lyra, The Sun Worshipers

Postby richradio2001 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi guys

just wanted to let you know i bought a T1 kbd today!
Having weighed up everything I realistically could I decided I really didn't want to pay the extra for a ti2 and that the kbd version suited my needs most.

bought second hand for £800.

very excited!

thanks to all your feedback and thoughts. I'm sure ill be posting more regularly on here!

Richard.
richradio2001

Previous

Return to Buyer's Guide