Effects pedal, keyboard stand extension

A forum for discussing the pros & cons of buying a particular synth and for advice on buying synthesizers.

Effects pedal, keyboard stand extension

Postby DStav » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:57 pm

I have 3 questions for you, guys. 1) Could a guitar effects pedal like the Behringer FX600 also work on a keyboard? 2) Are connection cables usually included in the package or do I have to buy seperate? 3) Now, about keyboard stands: I have a Millenium KS-1001 stand and I'm planning to buy a second synth, so I need a stand extension. The Millenium KS-2010 EX seems good, but it says it's for Millenium KS-2010 stand. I just wondered if it would be good for my Millenium KS-1001?
Thanks
DStav

Advertisement:

Re: Effects pedal, keyboard stand extension

Postby silikon » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:00 pm

DStav wrote:1) Could a guitar effects pedal like the Behringer FX600 also work on a keyboard?

Yes. It's a stereo effects pedal, and believe it should handle line-level or instrument-level.
DStav wrote: 2) Are connection cables usually included in the package or do I have to buy seperate?

Most often, separately. In this case I would assume separately.
DStav wrote: 3) Now, about keyboard stands: I have a Millenium KS-1001 stand and I'm planning to buy a second synth, so I need a stand extension. The Millenium KS-2010 EX seems good, but it says it's for Millenium KS-2010 stand. I just wondered if it would be good for my Millenium KS-1001?

No, not likely. The one you have, I believe is of a single-crossbeam construction, and the 2010's are dual crossbeam construction and likely more sturdy and able to accept a few kilos more load.
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: Random bullshit with knobs and buttons.
Band: Year with no summer

Re: Effects pedal, keyboard stand extension

Postby DStav » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Thanks a lot, silikon!!!
DStav

Return to Buyer's Guide