steveman wrote: time I could even get 1 or 2 (8 would be too expensive I think) MOTM CS80 filters, just to give it some analogue goodness.
WDW wrote:Yep. From the Arutia website:
* Stereo synthesizer
* Polyphonic (8 voices)
* No aliasing from 0.1 Hz to 16 kHz
* 64-bit floating point precision
* Sampling rate: up to 96 kHz
* More than 400 presets, made by professionals
* Playable through a MIDI keyboard
* 2 oscillators
* 4 filters
* 2 LFOs
* 4 ADSR envelopes
* 2 VCAs
* 1 sub-oscillator (for vibrato)
* 1 arpeggiator
* 1 stereo delay
* 1 chorus
* 1 ring modulator
* Expression and sustain pedals
* Ribbon controller
* Polyphonic after touch
* Multi mode (allowing to assign a different sound to each polyphonic voice)
* Modulation matrix: a choice of 12 sources and 38 destinations
CS80 has got 16 of them !
Bitexion wrote:Will also be cool to run the Ion via Poly AT. Its mod matrix has Poly AT as a destination, but not in the internal keyboard.
cbjlietuva wrote:Bitexion wrote:Will also be cool to run the Ion via Poly AT. Its mod matrix has Poly AT as a destination, but not in the internal keyboard.
you can control it- i've done it with my SQ80- BUT, it's not poly, it's channel aftertouch essentially that's what mod wheel 2 by default controls via MIDI. I found this out on accident when i was messing with the CS80v for the first time and the Ion was all I had. To control the Ion you can switch the sq80's 'pressure' mode from poly to channel.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest