Computer voice program

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.

Computer voice program

Postby King N Do » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:30 pm

Is there one of these like the Windows program where you type in the words and the program says it to you which allows you to create a .wav file of the results? I normally just record it to my sampler then back into the computer but my computer line in is screwed and I can't record anything without a load of background noise occuring, so if there is one which creates a .wav file of the results it would be better for me.

If anyone knows of any (preferably free) programs that does this please let me know.
The War of Mass Obliteration EP avaliable now, details at www.myspace.com/kingndo
King N Do

Advertisement:

Postby fingerbib2000 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:55 pm

Sequential Circuits Pro-8, Rolands TB-303, MKS-80, JX-8P, SH-09. Waldorfs Microwave XT, Pulse. Yamahas RS7000, A4000, DX-200. 2 x Cheetah MS-6. Novations Supernova 1 & 2. Korg ER-1. Creamware Pulsar 2.
fingerbib2000

Postby redchapterjubilee » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:29 pm

There's an online link to several of these that you can use without downloading anything. I don't have the links on my computer at work. I'll post them when I get home tonight.
http://www.soundcloud.com/kellyminnis
ANALOG SYNTHESIZERS + EFFECTS + COMPUTERS
redchapterjubilee

Return to Software Synthesizers