Synapse Audio Dune VST/AU

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.

Synapse Audio Dune VST/AU

Postby Kriminal » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:37 am

Kriminal

Advertisement:

Re: Synapse Audio Dune VST/AU

Postby bluedad » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:55 am

I've tried it. Good work from Rich, but I haven't really had time to delve into it. Wasn't overwhelmed by the patches..but like I said, haven't spent time with it either in fairness. However, haven't bought a vsti in a couple of years, so doubt that I'll get this one either.
bluedad

Gear: Yamaha Motif ES rack/DX7//TG77/SY77/AN1X/MM08 MicrowaveXT/ Korg DW8000/M3r/ Ensoniq ESQ-1 /Mirage Rack/ Nord Micro DSI Mopho Roland Juno 106/D550
Band: Split Second

Postby tomorrowstops » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:45 pm

bringing this one back up from the dead:

I recently purchased Dune and have been playing around with it a bit - if you're looking for a analog softsynth that's super light on CPU resources, but still sounds great - this is it! $139 is a perfect price for it to.

The filter gets pretty nasty, which is cool. The GUI is nice and simple, the mod matrices are easy to program as well.

The only thing that bugs me so far is the 'arp' function. Its not so much an arpeggiator, but a sequencer - note patterns need to be programmed and then triggered with 1 note instead of chords. I haven't checked out the manual to be sure, but either way its a minor quibble.
tomorrowstops
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby rob_lee » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:02 pm

edit
rob_lee
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: The field “Gear” is too long, a maximum of 150 characters is allowed.
Band: Rob Lee

Return to Software Synthesizers