Korg's latest app offering: iPolySix

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.

Re: Korg's latest app offering: iPolySix

Postby Bitexion » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm still wondering how to hook up a MIDI interface to my ipad..playing synths with a touch pad isn't the same. And it's too small for my grubby fingers to play anything but single notes.

Get that battery leak pack for $5 on the App Store for the AUTHENTIC polysix experience!
Bitexion
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Alesis Andromeda A6
Roland D-50
Yamaha Motif XF6
Roland Gaia
Alesis Ion
Analogue Systems modular
+various assorted bits&bobs

Advertisement:

Postby GuyaGuy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Bitexion wrote:I'm still wondering how to hook up a MIDI interface to my ipad..playing synths with a touch pad isn't the same. And it's too small for my grubby fingers to play anything but single notes.

Get that battery leak pack for $5 on the App Store for the AUTHENTIC polysix experience!

Camera connection kit or a dock.
GuyaGuy
VSE Review Contributor
VSE Review Contributor

Gear: YES PLEASE!

Postby Romannis1972 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 pm

tekkentool wrote:
Romannis1972 wrote:Love this program! Of course its not the real thing in terms of sound, but the programming ability is awesome!!

iMonoPoly?!?!?! They need to hurry that one up....

If only Korg would make some sort of digital version of the MonoPoly, shouldn't a product like this been have released like by at least 2004 or something?

Watch on youtube.com

Yes, I do mean an iPad version. I have the Legacy software but would love to see a developed iMonoPoly for iPad.
It would be much more easy for me to use it ina live situation than a laptop version....
Romannis1972

Gear: Alesis QS7.1 & Micron, Roland RS-70, Korg EX-800, Crumar DS-2, Kawai SX-240, Virus A, iPad running Korg, Moog, PPG, NanoStudio and Sunrizer
Band: Romannis Mötte

Previous

Return to Software Synthesizers