New Comment's System!

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.

New Comment's System!

Postby Board Admin » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi folks,

Just a quick announcement to say that VSE’s comment’s system is now powered by Disqus. Rest assured, all previous comments have been migrated, and if we do say so ourselves, it’s looking a damned sight better. :) Disqus provides you with many more options for following conversations, such as realtime discussions, instant activity notifications, and the ability to upload images and video…perfect for VSE.

Let us know if you have any feedback or if you see anything out of the ordinary. We’ve already quadruple checked it all, but if something has slipped through, let us know. Comment maybe ;)

Thanks!
Board Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Advertisement:

Re: New Comment's System!

Postby gridsleep » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 am

Too bad that I'm using strict tracking denial, so Disqus comment sections don't work for me. Oh well, that's just one more thing I won't have to worry about wasting my time with. I'll just keep my comments to myself.
"Why is there a synthesizer in the bathtub?" "I ran out of rack space."
gridsleep
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: das Vorlagengehirn;
synths: 66 hardware, 537 software;
Anything with a unique sound;
Support hardware, 10 DAWs;
Over a mile of audio and MIDI cable
Band: gridsleep

Re: New Comment's System!

Postby sequentialsoftshock » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:44 pm

MUCH better. Disqus is great.
bonne chance
sequentialsoftshock
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
Band: Echo & Liora

I need a elka panther 300 schematic

Postby Albertitch » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:44 am

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but anyway,I bought a mid to late sixties Elka Panther 300 on line. The seller said it just needed a little tlc, like cleaning. Turns out, it needs a lot of work and I'd like to do it myself. However I can't find a schematic anywhere. Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you for your time.
Albertitch

Return to Software Synthesizers