FS: Assembled Shurthi-1 Synths

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

FS: Assembled Shurthi-1 Synths

Postby Altitude » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

Pricing:

Acrylic case with SMR/DSP/SVF/Polivoks/ Filters and LCD Display: $375, 4Pole Mission/2LP+Delay: $385

Aluminum Case as pictured above with ANY filter board (including SSM or CEM chips) and OLED : $575

I have been granted permission to sell built Shruthi-1 synths!

[url="http://mutable-instruments.net/shruthi1"]Shruthi-1 | Mutable instruments[/url]

These will be built to suite so you choose the color, case, LCD as well as the filter type.

I will also make available an aluminum case similar to my x0xb0x one as well as the acrylic cases. I'll be getting the acrylic cases made by Ponoko USA so all their standard colors and tints will be available ([url="http://www.ponoko.com/make-and-sell/materials/ponoko-united-states?kind=Plastic&mode=materials"]Ponoko - United States - Materials Catalog - Ponoko[/url]). I will warn everyone now, everything OTHER than the matte acrylic takes finger prints like CRAZY

The filter options will be:

SRM-4 analogg 2/4 Pole VCF & VCA
Dual SVF (2 independent 2-pole filters with low-pass, band-pass and high-pass modes)
Digital Filter / FX board

I can do the SSM board but sourcing the chips will be on you.

I can also offer assembled sidekicks (a control board to use the filter by itself)

This is the base unit with transmissive LED backlit display, these are available in several colors as well. This enclosure is for the SRM-4 type filter which has a 12/24 dB response switch. IMHO it really is a VERY nice filter and I highly recommend it (I also own the digital, CEM, SSM, and Roland versions and I rate this #2)

Green OLED Display:

Metal Case with Green OLED:

Black acrylic case with window and OLED:

Clear acrylic case with OLED

Sidekick with CV mod

Ridiculous, Over the top custom builds:

This is I unit I built with 3 different filter boards in a single enclosure with 4 assignable knobs and internal midi routing

Last edited by Altitude on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Altitude
Expert Member
Expert Member

Advertisement:

Re: FS: Assembled Shurthi-1 Synths

Postby themilford » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 am

Can you "fill in" the etchings on the clear acrylic cases like the black and green one?
themilford

Gear: Oberheim SYSTEM: OB8, DSX, DX, Moog Taurus 3, Fender Bass IV LH (CS), Fender Jazzmaster LH ('65), Minimoog Model D. Korg DW8000, Crumar Trilogy
Band: Season Finale

Postby b3groover » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 am

I love the aluminum case. Is that your design? Are you selling just that?
b3groover

Band: organissimo

Postby Altitude » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:00 am

themilford wrote:Can you "fill in" the etchings on the clear acrylic cases like the black and green one?

Yes. In fact, I will have a clear one with black infill with DSP board for sale shortly so you will be able to see what that looks like. With the clear ones, no infill actually looks best though imho
Altitude
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Altitude » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 am

b3groover wrote:I love the aluminum case. Is that your design? Are you selling just that?

Yep, my design. Nope, dont sell those by themselves, sorry
Altitude
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods