Custom Built Synth / Chant Box -- Fundraiser expires today

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Custom Built Synth / Chant Box -- Fundraiser expires today

Postby not_this_what_then » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi,

I would love to build you a custom synth. I modified one chant box circuit to turn it into a kind of modular and I would love to build you a circuit just like the one shown in the link below or like something else similar of your choosing !

You can order one only for the next few hours here -- http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gan ... gesture-is

Our band is trying to put out our new album and we only have a few hours and counting left in order to raise the money. If we don't reach our goal, we don't get any of the money. Please help us out ! It would mean a lot and I'll build you the coolest box I can in return ! You'll be getting a cool modular / chant box with oscillators, but also, you'll be supporting our band to make vinyl records, cds, do pr, a radio campaign, etc. for our album.

Thanks so very much for your support!
not_this_what_then

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods