The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines
Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
I'm in need of a volume knob & slider cap for my MPC 60. Please let me know if you have one !email@example.com
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 2413
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:57 am
- Location: Paris / Philadelphia
- Real name: Zayne
- Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
- Band: Echo & Liora
did you try forat, mpc stuff, or vst...
I assuming you want to keep it as original as possible.
"All we used was the explosion and the orchestra hit. The Fairlight was a $100,000 waste of space."
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
- Gear: it's all being sold to fund new gear
Return to Gear Services & Other Goods
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests