Electribes parts -knobs, etc.

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Electribes parts -knobs, etc.

Postby Cumulus » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 am

A friend is sending me a broken ES1 Mk II. If I can't get it working again I will cannibalize it for some of the knobs.

If anyone needs anything off of it, let me know.
Cumulus
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Band: Cumulus

Advertisement:

Re: Electribes parts -knobs, etc.

Postby plus321 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 am

Put me down as interested in whatever circuit board has the jacks soldered to it. Mine works but has a big crack in the board only on the output section.
plus321

Postby tallowwaters » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:34 pm

I'd be interested in the FX pot.
Brains can be used like a "stress ball," but only once.
tallowwaters

Gear: synesthesia, venereal disease, obsessive compulsive disorder, manic depressive disorder, and sensitive skin.

Postby Cumulus » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 am

It's here but it's not as bad as I thought.

Here it is with my two new pedals from the clearance aisle...

It is acting buggy, though. The sample names are not formatted correctly. Instead if 2 digit integers between 00 and 99 some of them are called 12.5, 37.5, etc.

Also, it says there are only about 12 seconds of sampling time left but most of the sample slots are empty and there are no long samples taking up space.

Finally, I am getting error messages when I try to save or load from the memory card.

I am going to re-format it and see what happens.

In the meantime, assuming I won't get it running again, I have Plus321 and Tallow down for pieces of it. PM me your addresses and I will send you the parts you want. If you're too broke to afford postage I could even cover that for small stuff that will fit in an envelope.
Cumulus
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby Cumulus » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 am

I finally got around to reformatting the memory card and the thing seems to be working fine.

Sorry, guys, no parts for you...

Now, I guess I'll load it up with some more samples and patterns and mail it back to my friend. I wish I cod see the look on his face when it shows up in working condition.
Cumulus
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods