I thought this may be of interest to vintage synth aficionados...
Precisionsound has released Analog Performer 1: Uptempo and Analog Performer 2: Downtempo, in ACID wav, Apple Loops, Stylus RMX, and REX formats.
Analog Performer is the creation of synth expert and best-selling ambient musician Phil Thornton (credits include Sinéad O’Connor, Arthur Brown, Hossam Ramzy, Expandis).
Using Phil’s personal collection of vintage gear, Analog Performer is a sonic exploration of the MS-20’s dual filter, through intricate rhythms and live performances. Driven by a Korg SQ-10 analog sequencer and MS-50 modular expander, the sound of the MS-20 is complemented by powerful Moog tones, Korg Electribe drum machines, and a Korg Wavestation synthesiser.
As an added bonus, each library includes 40 unique, fully-produced demonstration mixes that can be used as royalty-free music beds.
Analog Performer 1: Uptempo contains 10 suites of loops, between 8-16 bars, at tempos from 90-135bpm:
- 123 ACID wav format loops (402MB total)
- Sliced versions of 102 loops in Apple Loops, Spectrasonics Stylus RMX, and REX formats
- 40 demonstration mixes/music beds in ACID wav format (225MB total)
- 140 ACID wav format loops (543MB total)
- Sliced versions of 111 loops in Apple Loops, Spectrasonics Stylus RMX, and REX formats
- 40 demonstration mixes in ACID wav format (257MB total)
Analog Performer 1: Uptempo and 2: Downtempo cost $39 each.
The Precisionsound website is: http://www.store.precisionsound.net/index.php
Feel free to message me or post here if you have any questions. Thanks for reading.