The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines
Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
Here's the idea: I would supply you with the new screen and the control panel/screen PCB from my synth, and you'd fix it. It's an easy fix, but I can't afford to break this machine so I'd rather have someone experienced with soldering complete this.
If you already happen to own an OB12 and/or live near LA that's a huge plus. Thanks.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 am
- Location: Anaheim, CA
- Gear: OB12, TX81z, K3, XP-50, Live 8, iMac MC309XX/A
Happy to do the work for you, if you can't find someone local.
Also, if you want proper blessed service:
Viscount Tech Service
2560 Cedar Falls Rd.
Menomonie, WI 54751
I am a Synth Nerd, and I approve of this message.
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:21 am
- Location: In my DeLorean @ 88MPH
- Real name: Ms Jackson if yr nst
- Gear: Equipment, such as Synthesizers or effects units, used for the purpose of making music or noise. See also: Fornication
- Band: Year with no summer
Return to Gear Services & Other Goods
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest