AKAI VX90 (is any one out there?)

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Re: AKAI VX90 (is any one out there?)

Postby theunfrailhale » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:32 am

google found Ockham =)

good stuff.
theunfrailhale

Gear: AKAI VX-90, PT LE, M-audio controller, and a sound-brush mkII/soundcanvas combo...
Band: numbers like pi

Advertisement:

Postby Synthigraphie » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:39 pm

theunfrailhale wrote:Lophophora and justinvm, you guys hit it right. i hit the autotune button and there were no issues at all. I tried that button, but kept hitting other ones trying to make it more complicated than it was.... so. That is great news :D thanks for all the input, im stoked to get to know it better... and thanks for the lead on the manual, i guess google doesnt search yahoo forums =P

I had problems with a non-working Akai AX73 bought for a few money ... in fact that autotune switch was broken so I replaced it and it's ok now . When it's pushed, you must see "Autotune" on the screen.

It's a very nice synth for dual and unisson basses. You can find some patches there : http://veksi.kapsi.fi/ax73/patches/ and informations http://web.archive.org/web/200104061346 ... tches.html
Synthigraphie

Gear: Alesis Fusion 6HD
Roland Super JX + PG-800
Roland D-50
Akai AX73
ARP Omni I
Korg EA1-Mk2 & ER-Mk2
Yamaha PSR-640, PS-20, PSS-680

Postby vx cheerleader 69 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 am

Hi everyone ! I'm a complete newbie here... Anyway. I got a vx90 with an additional input, the guy at the music shop told me it was a CV/gate input used to operate the filter, but he couldn't give me any detail about it... Have you got ANY idea about this ?????
vx cheerleader 69

Previous

Return to HELP!