KORG KAOSS PAD 3 AND NORD LEAD 2X

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

KORG KAOSS PAD 3 AND NORD LEAD 2X

Postby chris192 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Hello!!!

Guys i have problem about Korg Kaoss. :( My problem is that Nord Lead 2x has not screen for BPM arpeggiator and I wonder about control BPM arpeggiator from Nord Lead 2x on Korg Kaoss because Korg Kaoss has screen BPM arpeggiator.

Question is: If i connecting Nord Lead 2x to Korg Kaoss ( Midi cable) can I editing tempo arpeggiator from Nord Lead 2x on Korg Kaoss?

I am waiting your answer it`s very important for me.
Yo!
chris192

Advertisement:

Re: KORG KAOSS PAD 3 AND NORD LEAD 2X

Postby novielo » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 pm

you want to control the tempo or the note being played?
-Save yourself the time and have a conversation with a plastic chair. -RobotHeroes
novielo

Location: by the river, st-jerome, quebec, canada, north america
Gear: in order of appearence:
sh2000 s612 nord modular mpc1000 kp3 ms-something cp-251 gameboy s6000 and other crappy stuff
Band: one-man band

Postby chris192 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Yes, I want to control tempo in real time. I need just write preset with tempo for example to cover i arpeggiator from Nord had this same tempo because i don't know how to set perfect tempo on clavia because it has not screen BPM
chris192

Postby novielo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 am

you can use the kp3 in slave mode for the tempo sent in midi. it can be the master from its internal clock to. another cool thing is that it can sync to tempo from an incoming audio signal.
-Save yourself the time and have a conversation with a plastic chair. -RobotHeroes
novielo

Location: by the river, st-jerome, quebec, canada, north america
Gear: in order of appearence:
sh2000 s612 nord modular mpc1000 kp3 ms-something cp-251 gameboy s6000 and other crappy stuff
Band: one-man band

Return to HELP!