Problem with Crumar Performer

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Problem with Crumar Performer

Postby raimundo » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello everybody, I have a problem with the sustain slide in my Crumar Performer. No matter in what position it is (max, medium, minimum, etc.) I get full sustain, always. I've had this issue for a while, but it would usually take a minute of random tweaking for my Performer to be functioning well; now the slider is just dead.

Any ideas on what could be the problem? Has anybody dealt with something similar before?

Thanks!
raimundo

Advertisement:

Re: Problem with Crumar Performer

Postby vcs3 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:27 am

Probably a broken/dirty slider.
vcs3
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: BitOne,DX7II, M-1000, ESQm, Procussion, NanoSynth, VL1, P2500, K5000R, FS1r, JX-3P, Ju-60,HR-16, CZ1000, RX-5,K2600S, Nord G1r, G2, XL-7, Shuthri-1

Re: Problem with Crumar Performer

Postby LittleLordRivas » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:46 pm

I'm in the middle of working on one of these right now and it had the same problem. The stem probably broke off from the rest of the slider. There is cover on the slider that can prevent the stem from being pulled out so it feels as if the slider is being moved up and down even though the actual piece on the track isn't moving at all.
LittleLordRivas

Return to HELP!