me and my arp

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.

me and my arp

Postby jayman » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 am

my first ever you tube video.. no effects, just sample hold and automatic adsr. yummie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0FktUdzfM
i totally dig how our ears can hear all this s**t and and we don't even do like half of it with normal instruments, and then all we gotta do is hook a speaker up to some circuits and move those circuits around and we can push our hearing to it's limits
jayman

Location: casa de freakin oro california, jewel of the east county

Advertisement:

Re: me and my arp

Postby fuckcity » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:18 am

jayman wrote:my first ever you tube video.. no effects, just sample hold and automatic adsr. yummie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0FktUdzfM

great video! i just picked up 2 odyssey's myself. one needing a filter. i think i saw your review on harmony saying you found a filter in arizona for $90. do you remember where that was? im in arizona
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Postby jayman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 am

how'd you know that was me..
:lol: :lol:
pm sent!
i totally dig how our ears can hear all this s**t and and we don't even do like half of it with normal instruments, and then all we gotta do is hook a speaker up to some circuits and move those circuits around and we can push our hearing to it's limits
jayman

Postby fuckcity » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:03 am

jayman wrote:how'd you know that was me..
:lol: :lol:
pm sent!

thanks for the help. i remember reading on here about how someone bought a synth from goodwill and then i saw that review while i was looking for a filter. i figured what are the chances
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Re: me and my arp

Postby fuckcity » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:45 am

jayman wrote:my first ever you tube video.. no effects, just sample hold and automatic adsr. yummie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0FktUdzfM

im curious how fast kurt got back to you when you were trying to contacted him. i sent him and email on monday and a fllow up email yesterday and still no word
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Postby jayman » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:01 am

called the phone number... he answered. :) ironically it's the only thing i've really bought online, except for one time i bought a software program.
jayman

Postby fuckcity » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:35 am

jayman wrote:called the phone number... he answered. :) ironically it's the only thing i've really bought online, except for one time i bought a software program.

hmm? i didnt see a number on there. ill look again. thanks
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Return to The Listening Lounge