me and my arp

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.

me and my arp

Postby jayman » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 am

my first ever you tube video.. no effects, just sample hold and automatic adsr. yummie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0FktUdzfM
i totally dig how our ears can hear all this shit and and we don't even do like half of it with normal instruments, and then all we gotta do is hook a speaker up to some circuits and move those circuits around and we can push our hearing to it's limits
jayman

Location: casa de freakin oro california, jewel of the east county

Advertisement:

Re: me and my arp

Postby fuckcity » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:18 am

jayman wrote:my first ever you tube video.. no effects, just sample hold and automatic adsr. yummie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0FktUdzfM

great video! i just picked up 2 odyssey's myself. one needing a filter. i think i saw your review on harmony saying you found a filter in arizona for $90. do you remember where that was? im in arizona
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Postby jayman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 am

how'd you know that was me..
:lol: :lol:
pm sent!
i totally dig how our ears can hear all this shit and and we don't even do like half of it with normal instruments, and then all we gotta do is hook a speaker up to some circuits and move those circuits around and we can push our hearing to it's limits
jayman

Postby fuckcity » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:03 am

jayman wrote:how'd you know that was me..
:lol: :lol:
pm sent!

thanks for the help. i remember reading on here about how someone bought a synth from goodwill and then i saw that review while i was looking for a filter. i figured what are the chances
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Re: me and my arp

Postby fuckcity » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:45 am

jayman wrote:my first ever you tube video.. no effects, just sample hold and automatic adsr. yummie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0FktUdzfM

im curious how fast kurt got back to you when you were trying to contacted him. i sent him and email on monday and a fllow up email yesterday and still no word
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Postby jayman » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:01 am

called the phone number... he answered. :) ironically it's the only thing i've really bought online, except for one time i bought a software program.
jayman

Postby fuckcity » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:35 am

jayman wrote:called the phone number... he answered. :) ironically it's the only thing i've really bought online, except for one time i bought a software program.

hmm? i didnt see a number on there. ill look again. thanks
fuckcity
No Longer Registered

Return to The Listening Lounge