more fun with my new camera and my babies

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.

more fun with my new camera and my babies

Postby jayman » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:59 am

here's what it sounds like at my house.. pardon the mess.
and, i just discoverd that it has a very "un-me" ending.. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZZjO_tu4Q
i totally dig how our ears can hear all this shit and and we don't even do like half of it with normal instruments, and then all we gotta do is hook a speaker up to some circuits and move those circuits around and we can push our hearing to it's limits
jayman

Location: casa de freakin oro california, jewel of the east county

Advertisement:

Postby Zamise » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:39 am

Thats a crazy drone sound you've got going. Some neat synths, freaky haircut dude. I'm not the cleanest human being, but one thing that gets me a little grossed out is a dirty computer keyboard. A damp cloth with a drop or two of soap on it will do wonders for that, or just get a new one Jay, one that is darker colored maybe. :::shivers:::

Thanks for showing us that though, looks like it could be worth a lot of fun times spent there in your synth room.

Zam
Zamise
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: P00
Band: Quantum-Source

Postby jayman » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:05 am

that keyboard was in my (small engine repair) shop for a long time .. and then mine broke a couple of years ago.. yeah.. i guess your right.. :lol:
update.. keyboard cleaned..
i totally dig how our ears can hear all this shit and and we don't even do like half of it with normal instruments, and then all we gotta do is hook a speaker up to some circuits and move those circuits around and we can push our hearing to it's limits
jayman

Location: casa de freakin oro california, jewel of the east county

Return to The Listening Lounge