Several new tracks | "Club dans le Ciel" & "Hammerhead 4.0"

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.

Several new tracks | "Club dans le Ciel" & "Hammerhead 4.0"

Postby DLovas » Fri May 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Firstly, under my own name, is "Hammerhead 4.0." I've been doing this thing where I name tracks after animals and then add some number at the end, almost to make things more *futuristic* - Robotic if you will.

I'm putting all of those tracks on an album called Animalia. So far I've got around 5 tracks ("Chelonia," "Tiger5000," "Hammerhead 4.0," "Crustacean," "The Animal Kingdom")

The album spans at least 2 years.

Anyway - here's the track.

"Hammerhead 4.0"

Decided to start a new project entitled, "A380" after the Airbus A380 Airliner. I figure I'll produce more lounge oriented tracks under this name.

Started a track entitled "Club dans le Ciel." French for Club in the sky. Figured it matched the tracks atmopshere, at least what I was going for. The current version of the track is rather rough, and requires much polishing. I aim to improve the drums, incorporate more atmospheric synth tracks, the main synthesizers will be touched up, and I may add another section with a different melody.

For now, this is what I have. let me know what you think.

"Club dans le Ciel"
Hardware: Ensoniq Fizmo | Roland JP-8000
Software: FL Studio | Zebra2 | Sylenth1
DLovas
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: RED MIDI Cables
BLUE MIDI Cables
Band: RingGalaxy

Return to The Listening Lounge