Gear Trading Thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Re: Gear Trading Thread

Postby hageir » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 am

Want to trade my minty Alpha Juno 2 for a Alpha Juno 1.
You want the memory slot and velocity+aftertouch and I want a lighter synth for flying home :)

*got it*
Last edited by hageir on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hageir
Expert Member
Expert Member

Gear: http://www.geirhelgi.com/
https://soundcloud.com/geir-helgi
Band: Geir Helgi

Advertisement:

Postby nadafarms » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:41 am

update for tradsies...

jupiter 6 in 9/10 condition with new power supply and transformer, all voices checked out works perfect.
andromeda
pro one
ms-20
tr-606 with AS mod and individ outs
future retro mobius mint
atc-x moog filter
for sale/trade: EML-101
nadafarms
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby Dill » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb here. What I have is a PowerMac G5, purchased in mid-2005. It's PowerPC, has 2GB of RAM, a 375GB HD, and a dual 2.3GHz processor. Has airport, bluetooth, the whole bit. Someone gave it to me, but I don't need it and personally can't spare the space. I just did a clean installation of Leopard on it, so it's free of any clutter that was on it from the original owner. Cosmetically, it's alright, aside from a few light scratches and two decals I've never gotten around to removing from the side. This computer would be great for running any heavy recording applications like Logic Pro and whatnot on it.

What I'm looking for is a Waldorf Q rackmount, although I'll take just about anything in that general price range that is good for warm pads, is polyphonic, and has a programmable arpeggiator (basically something to compliment my new Moog Voyager). I'm in Texas and willing to ship anywhere (although I'll probably pay out the nose for shipping). In the event of a major price difference, I can throw in my Roland SH-201, which usually resells for around $430. I've only had it for a year and it's in fabulous condition.
Dill

Gear: Moog Etherwave Theremin, Roland SH-201, Moog Voyager, KP3, Korg RK-100

Postby elmosexwhistle » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 pm

i have an an1x with a couple of broken keys that i'd probably trade for something ^.^
elmosexwhistle
VSE Review Contributor
VSE Review Contributor

Band: Elmo Sexwhistle

FT: YAMAHA AN1x 61-Key Analog Modeling Synth!!

Postby dleyva1 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Up for trade is my EXCELLENT condition, fully functional/intact YAMAHA AN1x Synthesizer complete with original box (a bit tatterred, but will double box) manuals, and power supply. All original parts intact, no broken keys or parts, very nicely taken care of with the only blemishes being on the bottom of the synth from rubbing against the keyboard stand. Used in a smoke-free environment. Can provide pictures, upon request. I'm located in CA, USA and will only trade/ship within the US.

Will trade for (your gear must be in EXCELLENT condition, fully functional/intact and used in a smoke free environment):

Korg Microkorg BK (Reverse Keys Edition)
DSI Evolver desktop
Yamaha AN200 & DX200
Yamaha Motif Rack
Roland SH-201
???

Thanks!
dleyva1

Postby Dill » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 pm

I've got a Mackie CFX12 mixer that needs a home. It's rarely been used and is in fabulous condition. Looking for a Korg ESX-1, rackmount Waldorf Q (preferably the yellow one), or anything similar.
Dill

Gear: Moog Etherwave Theremin, Roland SH-201, Moog Voyager, KP3, Korg RK-100

Postby Gueen » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Vestax VCI-100 for trade. Id like to trade for a mono synth like Mopho or something like a Roland MC-202. Im in Austria...
Gueen

Postby Cumulus » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm

I am a little apprehensive of letting this one go but I have an early-oscilator MiniMoog Model D that I would consider trading for a Moog Voyager.

I have had the MiniMoog for a little over a year and it was serviced a few months ago to fix a power supply problem. While it was there they also did some other work-full calibration, key contact cleaning, edge card connector recondition and De-Ox ing all switches and non sealed pots.

A few months ago I found a post online from a guy who wanted to trade his Voyager and some accessories for a Model D but he was in L.A. and neither of us wanted to travel that far or ship our synths across the country to someone we did not know.

This would have to be a local or semi-local trade. I am in the North Florida area.
Cumulus
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Band: Cumulus

Postby Cumulus » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:05 pm

I am not sure how realistic the idea of trading a Model D for a Voyager is but I figured I would put it out there.

I also have some ohter gear that I am not using a whole lot:

Roland TR 808
Korg DDD-1 (either with or without the sampling board)
Alesis QS 7.1

One of the button caps has come off of the 808 but the switch underneath still works fine. I have the cap and I know there are replacements sets out there. It could also use a general cleaning up but it works great. All of the knobs or switches work.
The Korgs work great and the Alesis is in very nice shape. I am the second owner and the first owner rarely gigged with it.

As far a swhat I would want for any of the items, I am not really sure. there is not a whole lot of synth stuff that I need but I love it all so let me know what you may have collecting dust.
Cumulus
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Band: Cumulus

Postby Fogflip » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 am

this is a maybe trade not sure yet but i have a jupiter 6 in good condition i would like to trade it possibly for another poly synth, maybe p5, oberheim, etc etc. Also might consider trades for 808/909.

I would prefer to trade for a jupiter 8 and i will include cash or jp6 and my moog lp2 for jp8 maybe?
Take it sleazy
Fogflip

Gear: voyager, MOOG LP II, virus TI, Jupiter 6, Monome 256, 2006 fender American strat, thingamakit, casio sk1, motu ultralite mk3, cp-251.

Postby synthnoob » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 am

Whats up people. I have a roland sh-101, grey in good condition. I also have a EH DMM and an Earthquaker devices royal drive. These are all up for trade.

Looking for SCI pro 600, pro one, x0xb0x, or any thing else thats interesting. If you feel like helping a brotha out, I'll give ya all this stuff for a MS-20 :D
synthnoob

Gear: TR-909,TR-606, SH-101, Microkorg, a couple guitars, a bass and a shit load of fuzz pedals

Postby nuketifromorbit » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 am

I've got two 18' 1/4th cables and a couple 3-5' midi cables I'd like to get rid of. I would like to trade either for shorter similar off brand cheapo brand 3-5' 1/4th jack audio cables.
We'll always be remembered, we'll always be dismembered.
nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby otto » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:25 am

I have a Casio CZ-5000 that I'm not really looking to get rid of as it's a cool synth for how affordable they are but if it sweetens the deal for something I really want, it's available too.

Also have a couple random small things of interest: PCB for SID NUXX, PCB and instructions for modular polivoks filter clone, commodore 64

Stuff I might be interested in include an analog mono or an interesting poly... Might consider other stuff. I've traded succesfully a couple times on this forum along with selling and buying on this forum and ebay feedback username: otto-bot
Last edited by otto on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
otto
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Postby otto » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 am

gtivr6fan wrote:Just a query, how does this trading work? I mean how does one guarantee that the other will actually send the item? Who sends the item first? Is there any recourse for scammers?

This probably should be addressed. If I remember correctly I've done 3 trades on VSE. In 2 of the cases I had feedback here and on ebay while the other person had virtualy no feedback. In those cases the person with little or no feedback/references sent first. In one case we both had a fair amount of feedback and sent at the same time. I think that's a fair way to trade.
hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
otto
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Postby Fogflip » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 am

So i really do not want my little phatty to goto ebay i hate ebay. Any one wanna trade for a pro one, you can see pics and info on my little phatty with its sexy custom sides in the for sale section. thanks :D
Take it sleazy
Fogflip

Gear: voyager, MOOG LP II, virus TI, Jupiter 6, Monome 256, 2006 fender American strat, thingamakit, casio sk1, motu ultralite mk3, cp-251.

PreviousNext

Return to Gear For Sale