Last bits of the Studio Sell-Off...(Philly, PA, US -> US)

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Last bits of the Studio Sell-Off...(Philly, PA, US -> US)

Postby silikon » Tue May 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Looking to sell or trade the following items: (prices are quoted as shipped to a continental US address (unless noted otherwise), others will require different terms)

Gotharman Vothar 8
A one-of-a-kind Gotharman creation. I took this off the listing for a while because it made me sick to think about selling it, but it's time once again to see if someone wants to take this beast on and enjoy it as I have. I have a printed manual for it, and a voltage converter (as it's 220v) that I will send along with it. Feel free to email Flemming (Gotharman) and inquire if necessary.

It has:
4 Oscillators with FM, RM, and PWM that can be used on all 16 different waveforms, plus one extra oscillator for modulation, pitched noise, as well as 4 sub-oscillators.
4 note polyphony.
8 resonant filters: 4 bandpass, 2 high/bandpass, 2 low/bandpass that can do parallel, serial, or noise oscillator. All can be independently adjusted, along with independent panning and pan modulation of the filters.
32 sound-per-sequence morph controller
7 loopable envelopes
8 random generators
internal storage of up to 512 sounds and morphing sequences, without the use of batteries. (EEPROM)
External filter inputs and oscillator inputs, as well as vocoder in (10 band vocoding), individual outs and mix outs.
Midi IN

What it sounds like: demo of the Vothar 8

Send me a reasonable offer nearest $2500.00, and it's yours.

Oberheim OB-Mx (10 Voice)
This machine had a power supply recapping by Jered Flickinger of Future Retro (whom I purchased it from originally as a two-voice). All voice cards are latest, and OS is v2.00. Only physical flaw is one knob missing center cap cover. Two of the 10 voices are slightly louder than the others.
US$3750.00

Transcendent T-2000
This machine is physically in impeccable shape. Operationally sound, the unit doesn't have alot of gain, so it requires one to either DI or significantly amp up the gain. I'm not sure if this is an actual problem or something inherent in the synth itself. All other functions are as to be expected. US$800.00

Moog Little Phatty Stage II
In perfect shape. Does not have the CV option, and all functions operate as expected. US$675.00

Roland RE-501 Chorus Echo
This machine isn't in perfect shape, but by far is not terrible. It's got some nicks and marks on the exterior tolex, but all functions operate as expected, tape was replaced two years ago and heads and capstans were cleaned at that time. Very little use (10 hours?) since then. US$800.00

Cyndustries Zeroscillator 1U Rack
One of one, really want to just trade this for another TZFM euro module, but will sell if desired. 1/4", Perfect shape, has all the external patch points on both the front and back, as well as custom wall-wart power. US$700.00

B-52 AT100 2x12 Combo Valve Amp
One mark in the tolex, re-tubed and biased with JJ's in the preamp and fx loop positions, (12ax7) and SED Winged-C 6L6GC's for the engine, as well as upgraded the original loudspeakers to Celestion G12T-75s. If you want/need an inexpensive guitar amp that can also FSU, look here. US$300 plus shipping.

Alesis SUMO Keyboard Amp
In great shape, used for exactly two gigs, and stored away. No operational issues, no physical issues. Heavy, and rather big. Shipping? I hope not, but fair warning, it will be expensive. US$300 plus shipping.

Roland SVC-350 Vocoder
Obviously looks like it was in a rack and well used; some scratches and whatnot on the rack handles and fascia. Missing two of the little white caps; they're old and quite brittle. Operationally, works as one would expect. Excellent vocoding, and something that was always fun to use in the creation of interesting sounds not always vocal specific. US$1000.00
Last edited by silikon on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: Random bullshit with knobs and buttons.
Band: Year with no summer

Advertisement:

Re: Last bits of the Studio Sell-Off...(Philly, PA, US -> US

Postby silikon » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:39 pm

bump. :?
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby silikon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:10 am

:geek:
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby silikon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:38 am

Bump for currency or trades...
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby silikon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:43 am

Anyone?
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby silikon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 pm

:mrgreen:
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby silikon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:40 pm

:D
echo 1 > /dev/awesome
silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Return to Gear For Sale