Access Virus C, which is in nice, fully functional condition.
The wood end caps have some expected wear, a few small chips, scratches, and touch-ups. Otherwise, the case in very nice condition, all the knobs are tight, works/sounds fantastic, and it's loaded with the latest (non-beta) OS 6.5.
I prefer to keep it in the US, but will consider shipping overseas if you don't mind paying USPS International costs.
$675 + shipping in the US (~$15-20).
Also, considering selling my Creamware Noah EX - Loaded with nearly all plug-ins
with manual and original box.
- will add more details and entertaining offers right now.
- Alternatively, I have a Use Audio Plugiator, which runs most of the same plug-ins, that I probably would rather end up selling.
Various Vintage Guitar Pedals
- I have collected pedals from the 80's era from Ibanez' L-series (aka Master series) and 10-series (aka Power series), and also Yamaha's 10&100 series - these include various overdrive & distortion pedals, compressor/sustainers, chorus, flanger, phaser, EQ, delay, etc. type effects
Electric Guitars – Danelectro Hodad (Original 1999 version) & Ibanez AX220 quilted maple
Practice Amps – Roland Cube-15 & Vox AD15VT w/ upgraded tube
Various Studio Gear
- Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Samplers, Sequencers
- Korg DW-8000 : 61-key MIDI Digital/Analog Hybrid Vintage Synthesizer
- Access Virus C : Desktop Virtual Analog Modeling Synthesizer
- Roland M-SE1 : MIDI String Ensemble Sound Module
- Use Audio (Creamware) Plugiator : Vintage Synths (MiniMoog, Odyssey, Prophet), Wavetable & FM Synths, Drums & Bass Synth, Hammond Organ, and Vocoder Modeling
- Boss SP-505 : Groove Sampler
- Boss DR-202 : Drum Machine
- Yamaha DX200 : Groove Sequencer without DX synth card
- Alesis MMT-8 : 8-track MIDI sequencer
- Ion iED04 : Electronic Drum Machine with 8-Pads
- Simmons SDPBD & Pearl P-900 Pedal : Electronic Bass Drum Pad & Pedal
- Boss DRP-1 & DRP-2 with stand mount kit
- Peavey 1600X – 16-sliders & buttons MIDI controller
- GameBoy Synths – Nanoloop & LSDJ
- Rack Effects
- Korg A1 : Stereo Multi-Effects Processor
- DBX Quantum : 24-bit/96kHz Stereo Mastering / Dynamics Processor
- Ensoniq DP/2 : Dual or Stereo Multi-FX Processor
- Digitech GFX1 Twin Tube : Tube PreAmp Overdrive/Distortion w/ Multi-FX
- Ibanez UE400 w/ Pedal : Comp/Sust, Phaser, Overdrive, Stereo Chorus/Flanger, FX Loop
- Ibanez UE405 w/ Pedal : Comp/Lim, Parametric EQ, Stereo Chorus & Delay, FX Loop
- Ibanez AD202 : Multi-Mode Analog BBD Delay (Echo, Doubler, Chorus, Flanger)
- Lexicon MPX 200 : Multi-Effects with in-line Compressor
- Roland SRV-3030 : Stereo Reverb
- Sony DPS-D7 (Delay), DPS-M7 (Sonic Modulator), HR-MP5 (Multi-Effects, essentially a half-rack V77), and HR-GP5 (Guitar Multi-Effects)
- Desktop Effects
- Red Sound Federation BPM-FX Pro : BPM counter / Audio or MIDI sync, Quad Multi-FX processor (Filter/Flanger, Delay, Panning, Cutting) with Joystick mixer & step sequencer/modulator
- Red Sound XS-FX : BPM counter / syncable multi-effects (Filter, Flanger, Delay, Pan, Cut) with 3-band Isolator, similar to Federation but smaller, fewer parameters/controls, and no MIDI
- Various Analog Echo/Delay Boxes : Yamaha E1005, Ibanez Time Machine AD190, Maxon AD100
- Mixing and Recording
- Edirol UA-700 – Mic & Guitar Modeling Effects and USB Audio/MIDI interface
- Lexicon Omega – USB Audio/MIDI interface
- Phonic Helix 18 – 18 channel Mixer & FireWire Audio Interface
- Fostex 2044 – Rackmount Line Mixer
- Tascam PocketStudio 5 – Portable 4-track plus backing track mp3 recorder
- Some Software Synths / Samplers (Sample/Loop CDs)
SKB Rack Cases – 3U Shallow, 6U Standard, Mixer, Turntable/Desktop Equip Case, etc
Let me know what you might be interested in and I can give you more specifics.
I will be updating the posting with the more items available as I put together my list.
Thanks for your interest!
-Check my feedback on the good seller thread, I have conducted about a dozen successful transactions here on VSE and other direct transactions, which I can provide references.