I have various items from my dismantled studio, which is under reconstruction as I recently moved. I am really paring things down, so you can help in the process of what I'll end up using, which will be dependent on what's leftover from my sale.
Items are listed below and I will be adding more as I still have some items in boxes here at home (Hampton Roads area) and also in storage back in Los Angeles, which I haven't listed yet.
Feel free to shoot me reasonable offers for any items and inquire for more info. Everything is functional and for the most part in nice condition (there will be a few items with more wear). I can send pics if you are seriously interested in buying.
Email me directly for a faster response --- email@example.com
Considering selling my rare gem of a synth/vocoder/drum module/filter box, the Creamware Noah EX - Loaded with nearly all plug-ins with manual and original box.
- Check online for details, but basically it can run 2-3 emulations at once (+sequencer & effects), and these include the MiniMax, Prodyssey, Pro-One, EDS8i (vintage drums), Vectron (Wavestation/Vector Synth), Vocodizer, Interpole (stereo resonant filter), Lightwave (Wavetable Synth), Six-String, B2003
- Alternatively, I have a Use Audio Plugiator, which runs most of the same plug-ins (1 at a time), that I probably would rather end up selling.
Various Vintage Guitar Pedals
- I have collected pedals from the 80's era from Ibanez' L-series (aka Master series) and 10-series (aka Power series), and also Yamaha's 10&100 series - these include various overdrive & distortion pedals, compressor/sustainers, chorus, flanger, phaser, EQ, delay, etc. type effects
Electric Guitars – Danelectro Hodad (Original 1999 version) & Ibanez AX220 quilted maple
Practice Amps – Roland Cube-15 & Vox AD15VT w/ upgraded tube
Various Studio Gear
- Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Samplers, Sequencers
- Korg DW-8000 : 61-key MIDI Digital/Analog Hybrid Vintage Synthesizer
- Roland M-SE1 : MIDI String Ensemble Sound Module
- Use Audio (Creamware) Plugiator : Vintage Synths (MiniMoog, Odyssey, Prophet), Wavetable & FM Synths, Drums & Bass Synth, Hammond Organ, and Vocoder Modeling
- Boss SP-505 : Groove Sampler
- Boss DR-202 : Drum Machine
- Yamaha DX200 : Groove Sequencer without DX synth card
- Alesis MMT-8 : 8-track MIDI sequencer
- Ion iED04 : Electronic Drum Machine with 8-Pads
- Simmons SDPBD & Pearl P-900 Pedal : Electronic Bass Drum Pad & Pedal
- Boss DRP-1 & DRP-2 with stand mount kit
- Peavey 1600X – 16-sliders & buttons MIDI controller
- GameBoy Synths – Nanoloop & LSDJ
- Rack Effects
- Korg A1 : Stereo Multi-Effects Processor
- DBX Quantum : 24-bit/96kHz Stereo Mastering / Dynamics Processor
- Ensoniq DP/2 : Dual or Stereo Multi-FX Processor
- Digitech GFX1 Twin Tube : Tube PreAmp Overdrive/Distortion w/ Multi-FX
- Ibanez UE400 w/ Pedal : Comp/Sust, Phaser, Overdrive, Stereo Chorus/Flanger, FX Loop
- Ibanez UE405 w/ Pedal : Comp/Lim, Parametric EQ, Stereo Chorus & Delay, FX Loop
- Ibanez AD202 : Multi-Mode Analog BBD Delay (Echo, Doubler, Chorus, Flanger)
- Lexicon MPX 200 : Multi-Effects with in-line Compressor
- Roland SRV-3030 : Stereo Reverb
- Sony DPS-D7 (Delay), DPS-M7 (Sonic Modulator), HR-MP5 (Multi-Effects, essentially a half-rack V77), and HR-GP5 (Guitar Multi-Effects)
- Desktop Effects
- Red Sound Federation BPM-FX Pro : BPM counter / Audio or MIDI sync, Quad Multi-FX processor (Filter/Flanger, Delay, Panning, Cutting) with Joystick mixer & step sequencer/modulator
- Red Sound XS-FX : BPM counter / syncable multi-effects (Filter, Flanger, Delay, Pan, Cut) with 3-band Isolator, similar to Federation but smaller, fewer parameters/controls, and no MIDI
- Various Analog Echo/Delay Boxes : Yamaha E1005, Ibanez Time Machine AD190, Maxon AD100
- Mixing and Recording
- Edirol UA-700 – Mic & Guitar Modeling Effects and USB Audio/MIDI interface
- Lexicon Omega – USB Audio/MIDI interface
- Phonic Helix 18 – 18 channel Mixer & FireWire Audio Interface
- Fostex 2044 – Rackmount Line Mixer
- Tascam PocketStudio 5 – Portable 4-track plus backing track mp3 recorder
- Some Software Synths / Samplers (Sample/Loop CDs)
SKB Rack Cases – 3U Shallow, 6U Standard, Mixer, Turntable/Desktop Equip Case, and more
Let me know what you might be interested in and I can give you more specifics.
I will be updating the posting with the more items available as I put together my list.
Thanks for your interest!
-Check my feedback on the good seller thread, I have conducted about a dozen successful transactions here on VSE and other direct transactions, which I can provide references.