FS motu mtpav, electribes em-1x2, es-1, and ea-1

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

FS motu mtpav, electribes em-1x2, es-1, and ea-1

Postby nuketifromorbit » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm hitting a creative wall using the electribes for sequencing, so I need funding for an rs7000.
All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. I'm located in Charlotte NC zipcode 28205

Forsale

Korg em-1 with non original psu. The cap on the volume pot is non original and the fx select knob has been replaced with a pot thats only indented at the 12 o'clock position (the original pot was indented at each fx position). Despite this everything works fine and the replacement knob is more sturdy than the original pot due to it being surface mounted. 125 shipped.

korg em-1 # 2 no PSU. The power jack on this thing is dodgy and to my ears the right output seems slightly quieter. I used it as a midi sequencer so the later never bothered me. The power jack should be an easy fix. 60 shipped

Korg ea-1 mk1 with non original psu. In good shape and fully functional. 100 shipped

Korg es-1 mk1 with non original psu and smart media card. In good shape and fully functional. 135 shipped

MOTU mtpav Works fine, but I find the user interface to be a major pain. This is the non-usb version. I bought this to work as a stand alone midi patchbay and yes you can use it without a computer. Includes power cord 50.00

TRADED Arturia Microbrute

SOLD Korg Volca Beats

TRADED. Korg Volca Keys
Last edited by nuketifromorbit on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
We'll always be remembered, we'll always be dismembered.
nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Advertisement:

Re: FS/FT korg volca keys

Postby nuketifromorbit » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:22 am

bump
nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Re: FS/FT korg volca keys

Postby nuketifromorbit » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:40 pm

bump again
nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Re: FS motu mtpav, electribes em-1x2, es-1, and ea-1

Postby nuketifromorbit » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:18 pm

electribes added.
nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to Gear For Sale