VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Re: VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Postby wallace_lux » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Bought a Roland SH-101 in excellent condition from changeofeyes and the transaction went super smoothly! I highly recommend doing business with him! :D
wallace_lux

Advertisement:

Postby changeofeyes » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:22 pm

wallace_lux wrote:Bought a Roland SH-101 in excellent condition from changeofeyes and the transaction went super smoothly! I highly recommend doing business with him! :D

Ditto for wallace lux. Fast payment and a pleasure to speak with. Highly recommended!
changeofeyes

Gear: Moog Voyager, Emulator II, TR-707, Juno-106, MC-808, Pittsburgh Modular System, Korg KR-55, Casio CT-640 and various pedals.
Band: TSTI

Postby plexicube » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Received a Roland D-50 and PG-1000 in a trade with SterlingMann. It was well packed (even the joystick!) and arrived quickly with no fuss whatsoever. Bonus: they're in great cosmetic shape.
Musicist and programmator.
plexicube

Postby SterlingMann » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Got some moogers in a trade with plexicube. Super smooth transaction, great communication, packaging, no surprises. This guy rocks!
SterlingMann

Postby bongoben » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Just picked up a Moog Little Phatty from silikon. Excellent transaction all around... good packing, fast shipping, and the Moog is a thing of beauty.

Thanks!
bongoben

Gear: Nord Electro 2
Moog Little Phatty Stage II

Postby tomorrowstops » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Sir Ruff/Silikon. This was a joint effort to get me a Korg 770...that I'm now passing along to others! It came to me quickly, well packed and as described! Not to mention some great conversation!
tomorrowstops
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby moremagic » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:08 pm

go go sir ruff
got a digitech pds-1002 from him today
it looks pretty and sounds pretty :)
moremagic

Gear: small stone,nuo2,dd-6,ps-6,mf-102,mf-101,er-1,ps-5,mf-104z,pds-20/20,hd-1000,ep-501,mf-107,cp-251,mp-4,ad-9,pme-40x,s-10,sp-404sx,mpc2000xl,pds-1002

Postby Z » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:47 am

timothyjr contacted me last week about a P600 he saw on the Dallas CL asking if I'd get it and ship it to him. We agreed on 10% handling fee and he also bought a hard case I had that worked well with the synth. Needless to say, communication was excellent and timothyjr paid promptly.

I responded to synthshark80's post looking for a PolySix. Excellent communication (even emailed day of receipt thanking me) and paid promptly.

Pleasure doing business with these fine gentlemen.
youtube.com/zibbybone facebook.com/ZsFlippinGear
Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Postby timothyjr » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:57 am

See above post for details. I purchase a Prophet 600 from Z who was an absolute pleasure to buy from. Excellent communication (photos, video, emails!) and a fantastic packing job. That was my first buying experience on VSE and it was great!

I'd happily buy from Z in the future.
timothyjr

Postby synthshark80 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:49 am

I put out a request on the Gear Wanted page for a Korg Polysix. I got several helpful leads, so thanks to all who replied with ideas. In particular I would like to thank Z for his reply to my post and for his part in helping me to procure a Polysix that he had just had serviced. He posted many excellent photographs of the synth, including a scan of the receipt from the tech who did the work on the synth which detailed the work done and the price of repair. Z also made a great video in which he tested all of the functions of the Polysix for sale. His communication was top notch. He replied quickly and professionally. When I asked him to please pack the Polysix well for shipping because I was concerned about how UPS handles packages (I once bought a Juno 6 on Ebay and when I received it, about 20 of its teeth were punched out in the middle of the keybed) he directed my attention to a another video he had made in which he shows how to properly pack a synthesizer for shipping :lol:
So, long story short, Z is an awesome dude and you should feel very confident when purchasing gear from him.
synthshark80

Postby Matenc01 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:57 am

First time buying a synth on vse and I had the pleasure of buying a roland hs-60 from Z. Probably one of the best online transactions I have ever had. Packing of the synth was also perfect and delivery was quick. I will definitely be buying more from z in the future!
Matenc01

Postby Z » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:12 pm

matenc01 responded to my listing and purchased a Roland HS-60 from me. Communication was excellent and he paid promptyl. He emailed me this morning stating that it "looks and sounds perfect". I replied back requesting his user name so I can post feedback here since I didn't get it before - It's hard to keep track of where everyone finds my gear for sale.
youtube.com/zibbybone facebook.com/ZsFlippinGear
Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Postby July in berlin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 am

Traded with sol-bass-rec from NC for a volca keys. This guy is top-notch; will deal and trade with him any other day! Definitely recommended :)
July in berlin

Gear: Voyager OS, Lil' phatty, minibrute, dark energy, A4, Juno 6, Lead 2x, ms20 mini, prodigy, evolver, R3, machined, Volcas, some fenders, and my bicycle.

Postby sol-bass-rec » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

July in berlin wrote:Traded with sol-bass-rec from NC for a volca keys. This guy is top-notch; will deal and trade with him any other day! Definitely recommended :)

+1 for July in berlin very easy, smooth, transaction.

Thanks friend!
"Music is the drug"
sol-bass-rec

Gear: Juno 106
Mophox4, MG-1, BS2
Ensoniq Fizmo
Yamaha CS6X AN1X AN200 DX200 RX11
Roland TR-808 & R8
Aira: System 1 TR-8 TB-3 VT-3
Acidlab Miami
Band: Bass Records, Suite 16, Meg Li

Postby Stalfosia » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 am

n3wt15 sold me a nice board... Great communication & super fast shipping. Thanks again...
Stalfosia
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: :)

PreviousNext

Return to Gear For Sale