My music now on my Myspace!

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.

My music now on my Myspace!

Postby Andy_X69 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:22 am

www.myspace.com/studiodekadent

SONG 1: Neurocide: Kind of "Icon Of Coil with more teeth." Electro-Industrial-Futurepop with a dark futuristic feel. Built around a phenomenal bassline from the Alesis A6 Andromeda (anyone that thinks you cant get good bass out of an A6, listen to this song). Inspiration: Icon of Coil, Front Line Assembly
Bassline: Andromeda
Guitar Sound: Nord (thru Tubifex in Powercore)
Pad-Strings: Virus
Sample-Texture processing: Virus
Filter Sweeps: Andromeda
Sync Lead: Nord
All else: Software

SONG 2: Blasphemy Symphony: In the vein of Suicide Commando's slower songs. Has a dark, creepy, horror like feel. Built around a texture I made using the A6's exponential FM (which sounds monstrous). Samples from Terminator 2. A rant against religion. Inspiration: Suicide Commando, Nine Inch Nails (one of the textures)
Bassline: Virus (yes, the Virus can do great bass!)
Lead: Nord 3
Eevil FM Texture: Andromeda
Creepy Strings: Andromeda
String Stabs: Nord 3
Acid Filter Arp: Andromeda
NIN-ish Noisy Texture: Nord 3
All else: Software

PLEASE POST ALL COMMENTS BELOW
http://www.myspace.com/studiodekadent, Cubase 4/TC Powercore X8/MOTU PCIe424 with 24io/MOTU MIDI Express 128
Andy_X69

Gear: Alesis A6 Andromeda, Access Virus TI, Arturia Minibrute, DSI Mono Evolver Keyboard, Waldorf Micro-Q, Waldorf Pulse 2

Advertisement:

Postby Andy_X69 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:52 am

PS, have remastered the songs. Made them a tad louder and fixed the stereo imaging issues.

So please, listen and POST COMMENTS BELOW!
http://www.myspace.com/studiodekadent, Cubase 4/TC Powercore X8/MOTU PCIe424 with 24io/MOTU MIDI Express 128
Andy_X69

Gear: Alesis A6 Andromeda, Access Virus TI, Arturia Minibrute, DSI Mono Evolver Keyboard, Waldorf Micro-Q, Waldorf Pulse 2

Return to The Listening Lounge