I was wondering if somebody with working CS80 would be so kind and help me with the calibration of my CS80V. I would be extremely grateful if you could post a short .mp3 file according to the following specifications:
- 20 seconds long sample of a single, sustained, completely unmodulated note (preferably C3)
- saw wave
- single synth line (the I/II mix lever all the way up or down)
- brilliance and resonance sliders set in the middle position
- filter fully open, resonance at the minimum
- volume and filter envelopes set to square (fast attack, max sustain, fast release)
Among other things, I need this to verify how much drift is there in the real oscillators so that I could adjust this accordingly.