Bass patches for Yamaha DX100... + internal battery question

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Bass patches for Yamaha DX100... + internal battery question

Postby Ultralinear » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:14 am

I apologise for reposting this, but no-one looked at the previous post as it didn't mention patches also...

I'm sorry if I could easily search for the answer to this question but I will elaborate slightly...

I've recently bought a DX100 and the internal battery is dead...

I already own a DX100 (that doesn't contain all the factory presets, I can't quite work out why!), I was hoping my new purchase would contain all the original factory presets... Particularly the bass sounds.

Will replacing the internal battery result in the DX having no stored memory? Will I be required to copy over everything from my existing DX100? If that is the case, am I able to purchase the original settings to send via MIDI? Or if someone could take the time to write out some of the settings (I only really care about the 'shift mode' bass sounds), I'd be glad to share my bass sounds that I'm rather proud of! They're probably rubbish but I love them and they are vastly different to the presets... My favourite is a fairly accurate immitation of the bass sound from 'Justice vs Simian' 'We are your friends'.

If anyone would like to laugh heartily at my exceedingly silly music... www.myspace.com/outrun88 feel free!

Many thanks
Robin
Ultralinear

Advertisement:

Re: Bass patches for Yamaha DX100... + internal battery question

Postby micahjonhughes » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:41 am

micahjonhughes

Re: Bass patches for Yamaha DX100... + internal battery question

Postby Ultralinear » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:22 am

Thank you very much! Excellent.
Ultralinear

Return to HELP!