Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines
If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the
Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
Just picked up the Kawai SX210 but it has a problem
I think there are 2 hanging notes out of the 8 voices. These change as i go up the keyboard so i know its not stuck keyboard keys. Sound like the sort of issue the Juno 106 suffers from
All 8 voices are working. Anyone got a service manual on this? It uses ssm2044 filter chips but not sure on the vca chips
- Junior Member
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:45 pm
- Gear: Moog Minimoog - SCI Pro-One - Roland Sh-101 - Yamaha XS6 - Oberheim OB-Xa - Roland TD8 - Evans super Echo Tape Loop - Memeory Man Deluxe
My sx 240 was doing a similar thing. Turned out to be bad solders on the board.
Moog Voyager,Moog Ring Modulator,Korg Mono/Poly, Moog Opus 3,Micromoog
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:36 am
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Gear: Minimoog Model D, Multimoog, Fender Rhodes, Roland TR-808, Roland JX-8P
Return to HELP!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google Adsense [Bot] and 7 guests