Discussions about anything related to samplers and sampling techniques.
so I picked one up for $200 w/ max RAM. no scsi but i figure I'd just load it with some favorite loops until i can load no more. I got it for live use only so i don't care about using it for tracks I make in-studio.
Please post your examples/song you've made with it!!
also any existing links to any utilities are appreciated. i looked for a bit on SonicState but the links seem to be all dead.
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:13 am
- Location: VanNuys, CA USA
- Real name: Dave
- Gear: Whips chains waxes oils dildos DMT TNT the LHC, and a black rubber duckie
- Band: moneymoneymoney
I played with one at my friend's house and it's REALLY fun..AND the interpolation/filters sound amazing.
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:00 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Gear: Roland MKS-50, Juno-106, JV-1080
Yamaha A4000, SU700, S80 (w/PLG150-VL), SY 77, SY 22
Kawai K3m, K4
- Band: 0=0
I've been watching one on ebay recently.. always was intrigued... Let us know what you do with it/post audio/video!
- Expert Member
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:55 am
- Gear: Octatrack
Bass Station 2
- Band: TBA
Return to Samplers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests