electrix warp factory vocoder

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

electrix warp factory vocoder

Postby kasanks » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 pm

I need help with this effect.....electrix warp factory vocoder ....., someone can explain how synchronize the midi (slave) and that recognizes me the notes of a korg wavestation?
thanks
kasanks

Advertisement:

Re: electrix warp factory vocoder

Postby chamomileshark » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm not sure what you are asking - but if it is as I suspect about controlling the onboard oscillator via MIDI I don't think you can. It seems obvious it should but I don't think I found it.
chamomileshark

Gear: Wiard 300 Series Modular, Frac Modular, Roland SH2 + SH101 +U20, Yamaha DX9, Microwave 1, Roland SVC-350, Virus B, and too many soft synths

Postby pricklyrobot » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 pm

chamomileshark wrote:I'm not sure what you are asking - but if it is as I suspect about controlling the onboard oscillator via MIDI I don't think you can.
Yeah, you can actually; it's CC 106. It's not connected to the carrier (WarpFactory calls them Source) inputs though, so there's no way to make it track the pitch of an incoming synth. It's just like turning the Robot Pitch knob, remotely via MIDI.

The Robot Pitch is handy if you just want to try something out quickly without having to connect up a synth for the carrier sound, but I haven't found it terribly useful beyond that.
Nord Mod G1 -- Arturia MiniBrute -- Sammich SID -- E-mu MP-7 -- Roland V-Synth, JV-1080 -- Korg ER-1 -- Thingamagoop -- 8 modules (and counting) o' Eurocrack
pricklyrobot
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Postby chamomileshark » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm

ok thanks. I thought it had to be there somewhere!
chamomileshark

Gear: Wiard 300 Series Modular, Frac Modular, Roland SH2 + SH101 +U20, Yamaha DX9, Microwave 1, Roland SVC-350, Virus B, and too many soft synths

Return to HELP!