Voice Processing Error Oberheim Xpander

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Voice Processing Error Oberheim Xpander

Postby phesago » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 pm

As the title of the thread states, this error came up on the LCD after the the parameter values froze up for a second. It happened just for a second, then stopped. This also, occured only when I was trying to control via CV/GATE control. I was using the Output of the SEM's ENV2, and the SYNC OUT from OCS1 to try and trigger the xpander, if thats useful.

Is this a common error?

Is there something failing that needs to be fixed immediately?

Am I worrying too much as it only happened once?

Could I have unintentionally damaged something?

Did the SYNC OUT of the SEM's OSC 1 cause the voice processing error? I think this to be the case actuallly, but ask a ton of questions anyway.

I think I am over reacting, but I want to ask just to make sure. I havent had any other issues since it happened, but its worth asking at this point.
Time for updates: pro-1 x2, Xpander, 808, mopho, SEM, PolyE, Voyager, Fr-Revo x2, XS, DRM MK3, KP3x2, mf104z x2, mf105m, mf103, space/time-factor, t3, nord g1..(plus other effects/sequencers/samplers and other shit).
phesago
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: tech nine, bag of coke, an erection and a hostage

Return to HELP!