Welcome to Gear Services & Other Goods

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Welcome to Gear Services & Other Goods

Postby vintagesynth » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 am

Welcome to this new dedicated area within the Synth Classifieds section here at the VSE Synth Forums!

This forum is the place to post ads for all things supplemental to synthesizers and related instruments, such things as:
  • Repair services to offer
  • Modification services to offer
  • Spare parts or components for sale
  • Sample Packs/Patch Libraries
  • Manuals
Retired admin. Please do not PM me for support.
vintagesynth
Retired Admin

Advertisement:

Re: Welcome to Gear Services & Other Goods

Postby tallowwaters » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:49 am

Exactly that. Whatever coolness you have to share from homemade soft synths and samples for to repair/mod services, here is the place they can live so they don't get shoved into oblivion in the endless shuffle of Gear For Sale.

I can say that the bumping/posting rules in here will be more relaxed, as is the nature of the beast, so feel free to respond in thread. I'm pretty realistic about this subforum being a bit of a ghost town, but hopefully we can get some fun stuff happening in here.

I'm still not exactly sure how this is going to work, so suggestions are welcome. I don't want this to be a place for a truckload of one time spammers posting links to their ebay sample packs, but more a place to share any professional services in a reasonable atmosphere. If it gets going, we can have a feedback thread and so forth.

Disclaimer: VSE is not liable or responsible for any transactions herein.
Brains can be used like a "stress ball," but only once.
tallowwaters

Gear: synesthesia, venereal disease, obsessive compulsive disorder, manic depressive disorder, and sensitive skin.

Postby Z » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:05 am

Guess, I'll go first.

I've got some keys from a Juno 106 up on eBay that will also work with serveral other Roland synths of that era (Jupiter 6, SH-101, and others) that have some black overspray on the undersides of the white keys. Black keys are fine.

I've also got some TechTransplant repro benders for Roland Jupiter 6 & 8 (maybe 4), Juno 60, SH-7 (maybe other SHs) for $15 each shipped within Cont. US. Worldwide shipping at extra cost.

I've also got a few TechTransplany repro Juno 106 sliders.

VSE PM INBOX is full so hit me up @ brandon at elegantaccents dot com
Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Postby phesago » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 am

This is an awesome idea. Should there be a sticky thread for local certified techs by geographical location? Would be an awesome resource I think.
Time for updates: pro-1 x2, Xpander, 808, mopho, SEM, PolyE, Voyager, Fr-Revo x2, XS, DRM MK3, KP3x2, mf104z x2, mf105m, mf103, space/time-factor, t3, nord g1..(plus other effects/sequencers/samplers and other shit).
phesago
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: tech nine, bag of coke, an erection and a hostage

Postby tallowwaters » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:51 am

Z wrote:Guess, I'll go first.

I've got some keys from a Juno 106 up on eBay that will also work with serveral other Roland synths of that era (Jupiter 6, SH-101, and others) that have some black overspray on the undersides of the white keys. Black keys are fine.

I've also got some TechTransplant repro benders for Roland Jupiter 6 & 8 (maybe 4), Juno 60, SH-7 (maybe other SHs) for $15 each shipped within Cont. US. Worldwide shipping at extra cost.

I've also got a few TechTransplany repro Juno 106 sliders.

VSE PM INBOX is full so hit me up @ brandon at elegantaccents dot com

Hey Brandon, do you typically have a good amount of parts lying about? If so, it may be fruitful to make a "store" thread you keep updated. If it's just a few parts here and there, maybe we could compile multiple posters into one sticky thread or something?
tallowwaters

Gear: synesthesia, venereal disease, obsessive compulsive disorder, manic depressive disorder, and sensitive skin.

Postby tallowwaters » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:52 am

phesago wrote:This is an awesome idea. Should there be a sticky thread for local certified techs by geographical location? Would be an awesome resource I think.

Sounds good, but I think we would only want reputable folks in it. If anybody here is qualified, say so and we'll put you on the list.
tallowwaters

Postby Z » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:02 am

phesago wrote:This is an awesome idea. Should there be a sticky thread for local certified techs by geographical location? Would be an awesome resource I think.

Like this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4290

tallow wrote:Hey Brandon, do you typically have a good amount of parts lying about? If so, it may be fruitful to make a "store" thread you keep updated. If it's just a few parts here and there, maybe we could compile multiple posters into one sticky thread or something?

Not enough parts to constitute a store. Just leftover/unused parts from previous projects. I know I've got more parts and I'll update my earlier post once I know exactly what I've got.

I'm cool with however y'all want to arrange posts.

On a similar note, more of a "Service Wanted": I've got a voice board to a CR-78 that I'd like to commission someone to design a build a rack that has trigger inputs and individual outs for the sounds. I'm not sure if it is possible to trigger the tambourine, guiro and metallic beat from email conversations I've had with Kenton and Analogue Solutions, but definately the "programmable" sounds. Tonal controls for the sounds would be great, but not necessary.
Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Postby sequentialsoftshock » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 am

Right on!
bonne chance
sequentialsoftshock
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
Band: Echo & Liora

Postby tomorrowstops » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 pm

vintagesynth wrote:Welcome to this new dedicated area within the Synth Classifieds section here at the VSE Synth Forums!

This forum is the place to post ads for all things supplemental to synthesizers and related instruments, such things as:
  • Sample Packs/Libraries
  • Manuals

Any chance there will/could be a 'parts wanted' section? or should we continue to use the the 'gear wanted' forum in the classifieds section?
tomorrowstops
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby tallowwaters » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 pm

tomorrowstops wrote:
vintagesynth wrote:Welcome to this new dedicated area within the Synth Classifieds section here at the VSE Synth Forums!

• Sample Packs/Libraries
  • Manuals

Any chance there will/could be a 'parts wanted' section? or should we continue to use the the 'gear wanted' forum in the classifieds section?

Hmm. We could make a parts request thread or just make individual threads as needed in here.
tallowwaters

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods