The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines
Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
First post has been updated with your link - cheers!
- Junior Member
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:26 am
- Location: In the Studio.....
- Band: Digital Screams
also has a huge selection of vintage synth parts. I've bought items from them and have been satisfied.
- Active Member
- Posts: 519
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 am
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Real name: Aaron
- Gear: Roland: Juno-106/S; JX-10; JX-8P; JX-3P; Juno-2
Elektron: MD, OT, A4, AK, AR
DSI: Tempest, MEK, P08M
I have been looking for an SAD512D bucket brigade chip for ages now. If anyone can help, please get in touch.
Replicants are like any other machine, they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, its not my problem.
- Active Member
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 pm
- Location: UK
- Real name: Ryan
- Gear: OB-8, Jupiter 4, Polysix, Juno 6, RS-505, MS-10, VC-10, CS-15, Opus 3, Dark Energy, Dark Time,Machinedrum, DX, RE-501, DC-50, Roland Rack, Foogers
- Band: Lunar Modular
I've updated my post on Page 1 with current "inventory" of parts I have.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 3174
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 3:08 am
- Location: Docking Bay 94 (Dallas, TX)
- Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape
Return to Gear Services & Other Goods
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests