Vintage Synth dealer thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Vintage Synth dealer thread

Postby tallowwaters » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Okay, just trying something out here, but this a thread for the small business owners that are typically posting a thread in the FS forum. This one will be stickied, so no need for bumping to keep it alive, and said synth dealers can simply edit/update their post to reflect any change in stock.

For right now, let's leave this thread to actual businesses, as opposed to users that seemingly have an endless amount of crap for sale ;) .

Disclaimer: VSE is not responsible for any fraudulent activity that may happen here. We do our best to keep you protected, but only you can do it 24/7. If it's too good to be true, that is probably the case.
Brains can be used like a "stress ball," but only once.
tallowwaters

Gear: synesthesia, venereal disease, obsessive compulsive disorder, manic depressive disorder, and sensitive skin.

Advertisement:

Re: Vintage Synth dealer thread

Postby minime123 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 pm

hi people!

we buy, sell and trade most vintage synths.
we have hundreds of items in stock, so email us at minime123 at onebox dot com if you're in the market.
most of our items are professionally serviced and all are described accurately and packed to withstand rough handling.
we deal with all types - from amateur musicans to rock stars everyone knows. hundreds of verifiable references available.

http://www.123synthland.com (redirects)

please email us through our website as our inbox here is almost full.
thanks!
VINTAGE SYNTH DEALER
- Buy / Sell / Trade
- We Buy Broken Gear & Parts Too...
- Huge Selection, Dependable Service
- http://www.123synthland.com (redirects)
minime123

Postby SwitchedOn » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Synths for sale from Switched On Music Electronics shop in Austin Texas, USA.
All items work 100%, unless otherwise noted, and are guaranteed for 30 days.

Please NO PM's--email or call us: switchedonaustin@gmail.com or 512-782-8806 (shop hours noon-6pm daily, Central time). Check out our inventory photos and our weekly walk-through on our website: SwitchedOnAustin.com
Last edited by SwitchedOn on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SwitchedOn
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby space6oy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Future Perfect Media
is a boutique effects pedal dealership, currently providing Dr. Scientist, EarthQuaker Devices, Iron Ether and smallsound/bigsound pedals. 4ms, Blackout Effectors, CoPilot FX, Devi Ever and Lastgasp will be added to the catalog over time, as well as others.
space6oy

Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Postby samuraipizzacat29 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

I'll have a go. Just getting off the ground, but call anytime to chat.

Paper Products Music
www.paperproductsmusic.com (site forthcoming for a while now)
Modular, effects, components, DIY, and repairs. I'll buy, sell, trade too, but mostly interested in building and repairing at the moment.

Euro Modules in stock now or shortly:
L-1 Quad VCA
L-1 AC/DC Mixer
Scott Stites Mutant Vactrol Filter
Pucktronix Tabula Rasa Wavetable Oscillator

Located in Allentown, PA, 18103

nate "at" paperproductsmusic .com
samuraipizzacat29 as basically all my online presences.

call me!
----four eight four -----two six five-----one eight eight six----
samuraipizzacat29
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Postby Analogic Synths » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 pm

great idea

my name is Leo and from a years long hobby of trying out and collecting analog synths, sprung a tiny business: Analogic Synths. mostly, i can't help myself buying the stuff i really like myself, so i'll always have a moog or 2 for sale. some EMS maybe, Sequential Circuits, ARP etc etc.

i aim at getting good deals, having things serviced and then sell for a fair price. i'm on ebay too, but their ever growing fees (along with those of paypal - in fact paying commission to one branch on the fee due to an other branch of the same company) holds me back a bit, although i will occasionaly put something up there.

i'm in the netherlands, europe. i can ship most items worldwide, although i might scare back from shipping items that are really rare or likely to get dammaged. i do travel accross europe, including england. and very occasionally to the USA. by now, i know how to pack a synth. and as far as synths are concerned, i'm rather safe than sorry.

currently i have a minimoog, multimoog, sonic 6 (mk2), moog eq's (graphic set and parametric set), 1120, 1130, polymoog keyboard+1121a, prophet vs, arp pro soloist, musitronics flanger, musitronics wah, ems vcocoder 1000, soundbeam 1 by ems, vcs3+dk2 (as currently advertised), roland cr68, roland sh2000, korg delta, korg ms10 and, well much more really.

if you send me an e-mail, i can include you on my not so very regular mailing of stock items (once every 2 or 3 weeks)

thanks for your attention.
Analogic Synths

Some gear deals to our members

Postby gtivr6fan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:29 pm

I just recently launched a on line store for my employer and while we are primarily an AV (Mobile&Home) store we are starting to sell some studio monitors and recording products. I know this is a synthesizer site, but since most of us love all types of electronics, and im sure most of us have gear other than synthesizers, and I can offer discounts to our members on this gear.

heres the link:
http://store.maximumav.com/

All the prices are listed MSRP but I have a pretty wide margin to deal. You can call or email me directly at the numbers listed on the site or thru VSE.
Thanks,
Josh
gtivr6fan
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Gear: Fifth
Band: Hotboxer, Supremotron

Return to Gear For Sale