Waldorf Micro Q Help

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Waldorf Micro Q Help

Postby DW81 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 am

Hello,

I just purchased a Micro Q (keyboard version) and have what I think is a very simple question. Throughout the manual, when selecting filters, effects, etc., the manual will state "the following parameters can be accessed via the Filter Edit menu. If you are in the Filter section press the Edit button to activate this display menu." Or, similarly, "If you are in the Amp/FX/Arp section press the Edit button to access these parameters."

The problem is- when I'm in these sections and hit the Edit button it just brings up the Sound Edit Menu, with parameters like Mode, Unisono, Trig FE, AE, etc. So, I can't figure out how to do things like change the filter type, or effect type, because hitting the edit button simply brings up Mode, Unisono, etc.

What am I doing wrong? And if anyone could point me to a Waldorf Users Forum I would be greatly appreciated...
DW81

Advertisement:

Re: Waldorf Micro Q Help

Postby Ashe37 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Waldorf doesn't have a user's forum they use an old-style mailing list...
Ashe37

Gear: Ensoniq SD-1/32,SQR,VFX,ESQm
Access Virus Indigo
Korg M3-61 , MS2000BR
Emu XL-7
Oberheim Matrix 6r
Yamaha TG-33, Kawai K3m
Blofeld, Micron, Mopho
Band: Eridani V

Return to HELP!