Arturia Analog Lab...new version out

For computer based music makers. Discussions about plug-ins and stand alone computer synth gear.

Arturia Analog Lab...new version out

Postby meatballfulton » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 pm

I guess the Analog Laboratory keyboard series is being replaced with the new Analog Lab series so the software gets a name change and an update too, now it's cheaper than ever and 64 bit, too. 5000 (up from 4300) semi-tweakable presets for $89 USD.

Be the first on your block ;)
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.
meatballfulton

Gear: Motif XF6, Evolver, Live 9

Advertisement:

Re: Arturia Analog Lab...new version out

Postby Ashe37 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 pm

and if you already own three arturia products you *may* get an offer to get analog lab for $19
Ashe37

Gear: Ensoniq SD-1/32,SQR,VFX,ESQm
Virus Indigo, M3-61 , MS2000BR, Volca Bass
Emu XL-7, Matrix 6r
TG-33, K3m, Blofeld, Micron, Mopho, Bass Station II
Band: Eridani V

Postby corndogssg » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 am

I got a 61 keylab midi controller basically for the analog lab software (also I didn't have one at the time, although now I also have a novation) I can say for sure that that analog lab software is bad ass! and worth the cash, I love having all the best sounds from some of the best synths ever and arturia does it right when it comes to making 99% just as good as the "real deal" I would say it would be about 80% as good as the original hardware synth is gonna be better than a computer program, but in some cases the computer programs run circles around their emulated counterparts like increasing polyphony and mixing 2 synths sounds to make 1 new sound, which the analog lab does very well, basically I'd say 100% get the analog lab software, you just may not want to buy the keylab controller to get it, haha. (it's by no means a bad midi controller fyi, there are just some that are better out there)
corndogssg

Gear: v synth, little phatty2, jx10, kiwi106, jx 305, jv2080x's8, k2600, ion, micron, evolver, tetra, x station, ultra nova, bass station2
Band: sesame street gangsters

Postby corndogssg » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:14 pm

and now for anyone who wants a keylab with 88 weighted keys, arturia just made one. and a white minibrute, with wood ends. heh, that little brute's got wood!
corndogssg

Gear: v synth, little phatty2, jx10, kiwi106, jx 305, jv2080x's8, k2600, ion, micron, evolver, tetra, x station, ultra nova, bass station2
Band: sesame street gangsters

Return to Software Synthesizers