Had a synth stolen, or know someone who has? Head over to our Stolen Gear page (www.gear-track.com/stolen-instrument) and register to get these benefits - stolen instruments are always free to upload, no matter the quantity. We are also looking for stolen instrument stories to share with others. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with yours & help the community with your tale.
Add your stolen guitar or other gear to our database...
- Get added to our Facebook, Twitter, and user alerts
- See a few tips to help you in your recovery
- Help make the world a safer place for the things that bring you joy - synths and LFOs and Oscillators, oh my!
If you're still reading, a few notes about GearTrack:
- Our site is by musicians for musicians. We started because of theft and our goal is to create a one-stop for the used instrument market that can quickly scan for stolen items. One instrument at a time, we're working to deter theft and aid in recovery.
- Our hope is that in addition to our stolen instrument database, we will soon have a huge database of instruments that are home with their rightful owners. These rightful owners can organize, share, and eventually trade instruments with like-minded users- or not, it's up to you!
- We're looking for users & testers. Every instrument counts and registering is quick and easy. Also with many synths being rare and obscure, we are looking for knowledgeable synth addicts to help us make our synth options as complete as our guitars and basses. If you're interested in a FREE Pro Level Membership (for registering 5+ instruments and added functionality), just contact me and mention Vintage Synth.
We know how special instruments are to those that love them, and often irreplaceable. The only place we know to start chipping away at instrument theft is in creating community and making it harder for thieves to offload their haul.
Please, help us get big and strong.
Thanks for reading!