Minmoog pitch wheel

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Minmoog pitch wheel

Postby Putte » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Nothing on the forum about getting a spring for the pitch wheel or how to adjust the pitch range on a Minimoog model D?
Hammond C3 + 760 Leslie, Minimoog model D, Yamaha EX5, Korg Wavestation EX, Elka Synthex, Korg DW6000, Kawai K3M, Yamaha DX27, 5U modular
Putte

Advertisement:

Re: Minmoog pitch wheel

Postby Putte » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 am

Still no one having anything to say about how to get a spring for the pitch bend wheel on a Minimoog? Surely, there must be a lot of users having this problem - and perhaps the solution for it.
Hammond C3 + 760 Leslie, Minimoog model D, Yamaha EX5, Korg Wavestation EX, Elka Synthex, Korg DW6000, Kawai K3M, Yamaha DX27, 5U modular
Putte

Postby Hybrid88 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Well the mini never had a pitch spring, so you'd have to rig something up. Shouldn't really be too hard, the whole assembly comes out if you remove the two screws holding it in.

Mine has MIDI so that's one way of negating the issue. :geek:
Hybrid88
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: V-Synth, and other stuff.

Postby Putte » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:47 pm

I´m about to take care of the spring issue, to make the wheel bounce back. This post was about the range of the pitch wheel. My goes +/-5 halftones, and I would like to change it to +/-2 instead.
Putte

Return to Gear Services & Other Goods