Discussions about anything related to samplers and sampling techniques.
Which one of the Fairlight presets do you guys think is used for the holding chord that runs the entire length of "Running Up That Hill?"
- Junior Member
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:36 pm
this thread i found a few months ago about it is pretty good. the poster named "desmond" may have figured out the chord sound, as well as the sound for the main melody.http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/showf ... t=all&vc=1
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 am
- Location: Florida
- Gear: SCI Prophet 600, Novation Bass Station II, Roland Juno 6, Yamaha TX7, Korg Poly 800 mkII, Linndrum, SCI TOM
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 3783
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 12:45 pm
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Real name: Tomas Mulcahy
- Gear: Fabreeze, Buck Owens Moog, Korg Warlock 9000, Roland Sultan of Brunei, Moog Ribald Cat.
- Band: madtheory
Return to Samplers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests