Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
Yamaha doesn't sell organs outside of Asia any more, but check this video out. Pretty impressive real time performance technology for a consumer market instrument. BTW, I'm sure this thing costs $$$$$...Yamaha Tyros arranger keyboards are already 2x the price of a Motif.
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.
- Posts: 3639
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:29 pm
- Gear: Motif XF6, Evolver, Live 9
I don't like the drums, but the drums like me!
- Supporting Member!
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 am
- Location: Siberia
- Real name: Victor
- Gear: Blofeld, Formanta (EMS01, Maestro, Mini), JD800, Morpheus, MP7, Plugiator, TG77, TOM1501, TR626, UltraProteus, V-Synth XT
- Band: ROBOPOP
sounds like me playing guitar hero hehe..but yeah..nice ability to map drums to bass pedals. I bet that Electone costs more than twice my Andromeda though.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:43 pm
- Location: Drammen, Norway
- Gear: Alesis Andromeda A6
Yamaha Motif XF6
Analogue Systems modular
+various assorted bits&bobs
... around $8k, so then you can say... chubi duba!!!!!
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 2791
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:52 pm
- Location: Costa Rica
- Real name: Mauricio
- Gear: DSI Tempest/Prophet 08/Roland V-Synth/Ensoniq Fizmo/E-mu MP7-XL7/Electribe ESX1/Radias/Waldorf MicroQ
it's always fun to watch the various electone contest winners on youtube.
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave
- Senior Member
- Posts: 813
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:29 pm
- Location: Oakland
- Gear: MG1, MP201, MF101, MF102, MF105m, Taurus 3, SH09, KPR-77, Poly 61, Dark Energy, X0Xb0x, Dronelab, Atari Punk, Synsonics Drums, MDM MK I, Volcas
- Band: N.S.V.
Return to General Synthesizers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests